Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » My Experience about Shopping Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My Experience about Shopping Online

In modern society, a good many things are done on line

. We use internet to chat, talk, and work. The internet provides us a huge stage to communicate with the world. However, the internet now do more than just recreation and relaxation, we can also manage our daily life on line. For example, with tremendous technological advances, more and more people are fond of purchasing goods with the help of the Internet, which is very convenient and fast. When you don't have enough time to shop in the shopping mall, you can turn to this kind of way for help. It's a real revolution about people's consuming habits.

In order to keep up with the times, I ever tried to shop online once. I think it was my first time shopping online as well as my last try.

Since our college is far away from downtown and we don't have much time to go shopping personally. Many of my classmates turn to shop online. It allows people to avoid those holiday mall crowds and checkout lines. In addition, you can have a variety of choices; you just need to compare products and prices between retailers with a couple clicks of the mouse. So I wanted to buy a piece of clothing online at that time. I shopped around online for a long time and finally chose one. It was a red T-shirt, and I ordered medium. As I didn't have an account at the online bank, my roommate paid the money for me. This clothes cost me thirty Yuan, and the postage was eight Yuan.

Two days later I received the clothes, but it was quite disappointing. The color was not the exact same as I chose and the size was not fit. Therefore, after that I never shop online again. I would rather go to the mall in person, because I can personally examine the product I am buying.

This is my simple experience about shopping online. I think we need to strengthen supervision over the information released by the Internet. In this way, we can reap more benefits from shopping online and reduce the possible harm to a minimum.

By: Joe Taylor
Mobile Phone Shop: Best Place For Online Shopping Elizabeth Taylor Perfumes A Buyers Guide Benefits Of Contactless Payments The Value Of Online Shopping P2p: A Payments Space Odyssey Tips To Keep In Mind While Shopping For Uniform Shoes Online Benefits and Disadvantages in Ecommerce and Online Shopping Shopping Online for Office Stationery and Supplies Online Shopping With Low Pricing Online Shopping Is The Most Recommended Way To Buy Goods The Reasons That So Many People Are Starting To Buy Direct Tv Top Rated Camcorders for Buyers How to Buy a Good Watch?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.82.167) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.010748 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2096, 962,
My Experience about Shopping Online Tel Aviv