Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » My Child Is A Verbal Bully, There Are Available Paths That You Can Take
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My Child Is A Verbal Bully, There Are Available Paths That You Can Take

My Child Is A Verbal Bully, There Are Available Paths That You Can Take

Upon discovering yourself either thinking or saying these words out loud 'my child is a verbal bully,' there is no need for hopelessness

. There are available paths for you to take in order to find help with this problem.

First of all you need to comprehend just how a child turns into a verbal bully. Most verbal bullies show this sort of behavior because they have been raised in a situation tolerant of verbal abuse.

If your child has seen your spouse reacting towards you in this way they will model their behavior on this when growing up as you have allowed them to think that this is ok. This foundation will be built upon as your child progresses into a young adult. Your child will mimic what he or she sees displayed in your home environment and will continue to do so if they are not corrected straight away.

We can all become angry from time to time but the way in which anger is shown can have an extremely negative result on the child. The personalities of children who grow up in a home where verbal bullying takes place can be badly affected. When a child observes their mother or father using this as a means of getting particular results, they come to think of this being the only way to get what they want. My Child Is A Verbal Bully, There Are Available Paths That You Can Take

Equally, if you scream and shout at your children in an abusive way they will accept it as the norm and continue with the same type of behavior as yours; first with their brothers and sisters and then later on in school with other pupils.

As soon as the signs of verbal bullying become apparent, the situation should be dealt with in a calm and rational way. Explain to the child why this type of behavior is not right or acceptable in or away from the home. The child needs to be taught that there will undoubtedly be consequences to their actions, some of which may not be favorable.

Verbal bullying has no place in the home or in society for that matter. It is a disadvantage to the family as a whole but in particular to a child. The verbal bully who is not taken to task may develop his or her bullying tactics, with verbal abuse developing into that of a physical nature later on in life.

Help is available for a child who is a verbal bully. Often, if a child is verbally abusive within the confines of their own home, they will continue with this trait at school and this can be placed in the hands of the network of counselors, psychologists and social workers, and since this behavior has been picked up from within the home, it may be an idea for the model bully to attend counseling sessions as well. It is essential for the entire family to understand from where the roots of verbal bullying originated and then an effort to curb it can be started.

Children who are verbal bullies should not be allowed to continue displaying these characteristics which with a little effort can be dealt with in an appropriate manner by one of the above recommendations.

copyright By Mandy-Jane Clarke

Stop-Bullies.com

by: Mandy Jane Clarke
Parents Should Not Delay The Potty Training Of Their Child Why Children Find Bugs Intriguing Aarkstore Enterprise 2010 Worldwide Children's & Infants' Clothing Stores Report How To Diagnose Anxiety In Children And Adolescents Different Types Of Bunk Beds For Children Trendy kids clothes for today's tweens and designer baby clothes for tiny tots Perfect Bedding Set For A Little Boy Potty training- essential to make your child comfortable Coping With Teen Alcohol And Drug Abuse What Toys Did Neanderthal Children Play With To Find Leisure Invitations Sweet Sixteen Party For Your Special Sweet 16 Birthday Party Make Bedtimes More Exciting for Children with Children's Bunk Beds Fun Kids Aprons
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.254.122) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012451 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3093, 956,
My Child Is A Verbal Bully, There Are Available Paths That You Can Take Vairano Patenora