Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Munnar Honeymoon Packages In Kerala
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Munnar Honeymoon Packages In Kerala

Blissful Munnar, Our Dream Honeymoon Destination

When we got married, we headed to Kerala for our honeymoon. We had well researched on the net and were smitten over the pictures of this gorgeous state of beaches, sand, spices, backwaters, abundance of natural serenity. We were pretty sure it has to be Kerala, but the real question was Where in Kerala? We asked our tour agent and got the prompt reply in a fraction of seconds Munnar he said. Unfolding the tranquilizing essence of grasslands, Munnar was very soothing to eyes; it truly was a breath- taking sight.

Munnar is a gorgeous hill station perched at the confluence of three mountain streams naming- Muthipuzza, Nallathanni and Kundala. We were booked at a beautiful Club Mahindra property. The resort overlooked beautiful lake and our Single bedroom apartment was very spacious and comfortable. The best thing about our apartment was we had all the privacy to cherish our honeymoon in the midst of stunning beauty. The staff here was very friendly and they learned from our agent that we were newly wed. The next thing we knew a chocolate cake and champagne was delivered to our room on the very first day with a note from the manager wishing us happy married life. This and many such gestures were thrown at our feet at the hotel making the experience unforgettable.

The fragrance of tea plantation can be sensed from long distances and I felt very close to nature. The plethora of natural hues and greenery that surrounds this little town is both stunning and tranquilizing. Munnar is brimming with innumerable options for sightseeing and its beauteous lakes, waterfalls and valleys echoes love stories of thousands of couples coming for honeymoon every year. Munnar Honeymoon Packages In Kerala

I was very much happy with the choice of place and we decided to go for the ultimate rejuvenating experience of Kerala tour. Our agent suggested a couple spa treatment and I was just too happy to go for it. We had Ayurvedic synchronised couple massages which I thought was a great way to rejuvenate and gave us our best memory of our honeymoon. We were totally relaxed afterwards and all geared up for taking a tour around. We visited Devikulam falls which was a great experience while strolling around we came across many charming sights of beauteous lawns and captured all the gorgeous flora and fauna in our camera. The Sita Devi Lake was a bit crowded for it is a spectacular place a good picnic spot. My honeymoon was like in a paradise it truly was a dream come true.

by: Anil CHand
Agra Hotels A New Destination When Camping Abroad The Caravan Holidays A French Cycling Holiday Beyond The Guidebooks: Five Tips For Visiting Iceland The Acropolis Of Athens A Special Romantic Occasion To Celebrate? Go To Sardinia... Air Ambulance India Asia Australia Europe UK USA Worldwide Is The Property Market Still In The Doldrums? Dress Up In Top Black Costumes For This Halloween Rocket French Premium Torrent Betting at Baccarat
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.217.163) / Processed in 0.005190 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2587, 954,