Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Caravan Holidays
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Caravan Holidays

The Caravan Holidays

If like me you are an avid follower of the satellite (or digital) station channel

Dave then you will probably have watched every single episode that has ever been made of a programme called Top Gear. Now, you would have to have been living under a substantially hefty rock for the past couple of decades to have never heard of Top Gear, but for those of you who are, shall we say, less enlightened I will lay out the basics.

It is essentially a programme that tests cars; how good, fast, colourful, cool and exciting they can be. Or at least, this was how it was in the old days. Nowadays the presenters, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May tear across the planet doing ridiculous things for our entertainment and then do a little bit about cars in between. Recent shenanigans have seen them try to turn cars into amphibious vehicles, make an indestructible 4x4, see who can get to a distant location in Europe faster (out of May and Hammond taking planes and public transport and Clarkson driving an impossibly rapid sports car) and their coup de gras was trying to build a space shuttle out a Robin Reliant. The explosion was extraordinary.

However, one of my favourite episodes (and due to Channel Daves repetitive nature I have seen it many times) is the one where the three of them try and go on a caravanning holiday together. They bicker, they fight, they break things, crash their caravans (all of this is unintentional) and eventually Clarkson manages to set fire to half the campsite through flagrant disregard for chip pan safety. It makes for great television.

The presenters conclusion was to never try and go on caravanning holidays. But many people do, and they manage to get away with it relatively unscathed. I remember going with a few friends back in the day and having a rather good time. I decided to check into it slightly and lo and behold the Great British caravanning holiday is still in mighty shape. There are thousands of caravan sites up and down the Isle and hundreds of thousands of people still frequently use them.

In fact, it has become even easier to take a caravanning holiday than ever before. Companies such as AA Travel offer really good deals on both travel insurance and breakdown cover (to avoid any Top Gear-esque mishaps) and with the state of affairs the economy has found itself embroiled in there has never been a better time to holiday in this country.

by: David Davies
A French Cycling Holiday Beyond The Guidebooks: Five Tips For Visiting Iceland The Acropolis Of Athens A Special Romantic Occasion To Celebrate? Go To Sardinia... Air Ambulance India Asia Australia Europe UK USA Worldwide Is The Property Market Still In The Doldrums? Dress Up In Top Black Costumes For This Halloween Rocket French Premium Torrent Betting at Baccarat Reaping The Benefits Of Travelling To France With Eurostar Deals Really Cheap Airfares With Jet Airways Rocket French Sign In Christmas - A Great Time For Bonding
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.134.77.195) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.017831 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2483, 954,
The Caravan Holidays Ann Arbor