Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Munich Oktoberfest: The World's Largest Beer Festival
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Munich Oktoberfest: The World's Largest Beer Festival

Oktoberfest is the largest beer festival in Munich

. It will take place from September 18 until October 4 in 2010, and lasts for a total of 16 days - Don't miss it!

Beer is many people's favorite, but if you don't know the world's biggest beer festival, it will be regretful.

Oktoberfest is the largest beer festival in Munich. It attract a multitude of visitors all over the world. The Oktoberfest is also one of Munich's major attractions.

Munich Okeoberfest starts third Saturday in September and only after a tradional ceremony: The 'Wies'n' publicans, set off at 11am on their colourfully decorated floats pulled by horses, make their way along Schwanthaler Strasse towards the Theresienwiese.

The first barrel of beer is personally tapped by the Lord Mayor at 12 noon and on Sunday, starting at 10am, groups in traditional garb from all over Europe march to the Theresienwiese. The blissful, beer-laden festival lasts for a total of 16 days and six million people attend each year.

The 'Wies'n' festival originates from the wedding feast for Crown Prince Ludwig and his bride Therese von Sachsen-Hildburghausen in 1810.

Apart from beer tents the festival offers amusements as diverse as roller coasters, circus appearances, festival parades and live brass bands.

2010 is the 200th anniversary of the Munich Oktoberfest! It will take place from September 18 until October 4 in 2010 Don't miss it!

Source: The Sport World

I'mannashalike outdoor sports and enjoy my life at home, I hope can sharenews, funnythingsand tips aboutsports and home gardenwith each other. I also want to become your friend! welcome to my site: http://www.thesportworld.com,

http://www.homes-4all.com

By: annasha
LTC Tours Packages, LTC Tours India, LTC Tours Packages India, LTC Travel Packages Tenerife Holidays How to Create the Right Franchise Agreement Luoyang Travel Guide Top Ten Reasons To Live By The Beach Cs Symons Cone Crusher, Py Spring Cone Crusher Introduction Making Trips Easier to Deal For Diabetics Urban Clothing The All Time Favorite Of Celebrities As Well As Viewers Top tourist attractions of Pingyao ancient city Boston Hotels Makes the trip to Boston Relaxing! Hotels In Switzerland - Your Abode In Paradise Enchanting Golden Triangle With Pushkar Tour The Reasons That Make Staying in a Condo at Myrtle Beach a Popular Option
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.98.120) / Processed in 0.012690 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2350, 954,