Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Money Making Traffic Secrets
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Money Making Traffic Secrets

Is there such a thing as money making traffic secrets

? Or is it all a myth made up by those already making money on the internet? Well, yes and no depending on your point of view or as in most cases dependent on if you are buying or selling the latest "Money Making Traffic Secret".

Confused...well join everyone else who has a product to sell, has a webpage but no buyers. You can have the best product at the best price and a wonderful webpage, again it could be the best in the world, but if no one goes there and see's it, then you will have no sales, YOU must have traffic.

Money making is, always has and probably always will be a numbers game, to sell anything in any niche you need traffic, the more people who see your product for sale the more you will earn. As an example if you have a thousand visitors and your hit rate is 2% which is not unrealistic, you will sell 20 products at lets say $47 each therefore your turnover is $940. If your hit rate remains at this conservative 2% and you increase your traffic to let's say 10,000 visitors, your sales total is 200 at $47 giving a turnover of $9400. If you increase your traffic to 100,000 still at 2% this will give you a sales total of 2,000 and a turnover of $94,000...and so on; I think you get the idea, or at least I hope so.

At 100,000 this becomes real money making. Let me repeat what I have just written, if you get 100,000 visitors a year with a product costing $47, then at 2% buying rate, you have earned $94,000? So let's be realistic, sensible and even more important positive, I always find the best way to look at anything is to break down what you wish to achieve into smaller more manageable chunks, this way the old brain can take it in and understand. So, to achieve 100,000 visitors to your webpage a year which is 364 days, lets take Sundays off and make it 312 days...Oh heck lets be daring and round it down to 300 days a year, then the required average visitors to your webpage per day is around 334 or just under 14 visitors per hour? Suddenly this is starting to look do-able don't you agree?

Now you should be thinking money making traffic is much more interesting and justifiably important, if you are not becoming interested now...then look for something else to do as you are not going to succeed.

We have to think how we can create interest and get traffic to the required webpage. There are a number of ways, for example as I am doing now, article writing, pay per click (PPC), pay per view (PPV), using affiliates, joint ventures and so on, all dependant on your time, expertise, budget and contacts. Hopefully you can now see that there are no money making traffic secrets, it is just a matter of thinking things through and planning how you are going to achieve the required results, hopefully this article has helped towards your success.

By: Sandy Buchanan
Advice On How To Create Review Template Do Freelance Workers Need Reviews with Help from an Employee Review Template? Doc Johnson Lucid Dream 14 Multi-Speed Waterproof G-Spot Vibrator Twist-bottom Control Review PSP Review: Hexyz Force Satellite Direct Tv Reviews How To Earn Easy Money and You Don't Have To Sell a Thing Federal Grants for Individuals - Governing Money Financing So You're Able To Achieve Success Movie review – Kick-Ass (2010) Movie review – Robin Hood (2010) Huge Saving Ping Rapture V2 Driver Review Movie review – Killers (2010) Awesome Price Callaway FT-9 Driver Review Movie review – Marmaduke (2010)
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.57.136) / Processed in 0.005194 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2989, 385,