Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » ModCloth Reviews
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

ModCloth Reviews

ModCloth Reviews

i love modcloth's stuff and got so excited when I saw how affordable it all was... until i saw the shipping costs. wish they were cheaper as I would probably buy quite a bit from them - heaps of it seems to be items I think of and look for, but can't find elsewhere.

I've bought from ModCloth before and have been pretty happy with my purchases. I bought a pair of glasses and a bottle opener.

modcloth's reply to my emails very quickly, the only thing that stopped me from buying from them is the shipping cost... plus i dont know what their quality is like so i didnt end up getting anything from them. though, very very cute stuff.

Well Mod Cloth is just the name of the online store. They sell brands such as Betsy Johnson, Mink Pink, etc so the quality would vary with the actual brand. You can shop by brand on the left hand side.

I adore the aesthetic they choose their clothes by. I'd love to buy tonnes of their dresses and wear one each day!

ModCloth's store is extremely cute (& therefore dangerous).

I've had this dress bookmarked in my favourites for quite awhile, but like others have said, the shipping has put me off.I think if I ordered there I would buy a few things at the same time.

I love Mod Cloth! When I have money they will be receiving a lot of it!

I received my order last week. A little cashmere sweater and a fleece blazer which I love. Shipping took about a week. They always include a little gift which aren't to my taste (a gold elastic headband and plastic earrings) but it's sweet of them to throw in a freebie.

Next time, I'd consider doing a group order to split the shipping costs.

How adorable is this teacup!

I love mod cloth. I look on the website quite often drooling. They have such cute little dresses and coats.

Mod cloth's items are usually good. The only issue I have with them is sometimes they are very thin and stiff material but very pretty and unique pieces.

Get special offers at ModCloth Coupon
Hydroxatone - We take a closer snapshot and decide if it is really really worth the money Karen Brimeyer Leaky Gut Cure Review Deciding On The Graco Duoglider As Your Double Stroller Financial planning help: Helps you identify the expected sources Langocity Reviews and Complaints Visually attractive stores make more money A Down and Dirty Review of The Best word plugins Kollagen Intensiv Reviews - Formula To Avert Signs Of Aging Making Lots Of Money On Runescape - Runescape Money Making Monsters Virtual DJ 6.1 - review NYC apartments and your budget Rosacea Free Forever Review Office Space for rent in one of the world more prestigious financial districts
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.66.156) / Processed in 0.011903 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2162, 385,
ModCloth Reviews