Insurances.net
insurances.net » Mobile Insurance » Mobile Phone Insurance – It All Goes Swimmingly!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mobile Phone Insurance – It All Goes Swimmingly!

Mobile Phone Insurance – It All Goes Swimmingly!

Mobile Phone Insurance It All Goes Swimmingly!

We all like to think of ourselves as being at our best at all times. Unfortunately, the advance of time means that our faculties deteriorate as quickly as our refusal to accept this fact increases. I remember how annoying it was when I was a young man, when my dad used to get me mixed up with my brothers and call me Brian or Barry in stead of Christopher. It all seems very petty now, but at the time it seemed quite surprising that your own father got your names mixed up. Moreover, he got quite annoyed when he was corrected or I complained about it. What I did not realise at the time was how annoying it can be as you get older and these types of things occur with ever more frequency. It is important here to differentiate between forgetfulness and dementia. My dad was forgetful but he did not suffer from dementia thankfully.

One of the important things he did teach me however was to be prepared, just like the Scout's motto. With that in mind, I have always been fastidious to the point of near paranoia about making sure that my home, car and belongings are protected by insurance, and particularly my mobile phone insurance.

I mention mobile phone insurance particularly because of an incident that underlines everything I have just outlined above.Mobile Phone Insurance – It All Goes Swimmingly!

One of the things we are all told we must do as we get older, is to take more exercise. With our modern living style, that is not always a practical proposition, but we make an effort. Both my daughters were excellent swimmers; quite why they were is still a mystery to me today, because I was useless. I managed to get my 30 yards certificate, which equated to one length of the swimming baths so I was quite pleased with myself. My daughters can both swim miles! They have done it regularly for charity events.

Needless to say, they covertly made a decision to encourage me to go swimming at least once a week, with the lure of seeing my grand daughter learning to swim at the same time. It seemed straightforward enough, so why not, I thought.

Its funny how, as you get older you start to acquire little habits, probably the ones that annoy our spouses so much. One of the things I had started to do was to put my mobile phone in my trouser pocket when I went out. I wasn't one of those poseurs who had one of those fancy belts with a holster for it. So it seemed quite natural for me to slip my phone into the little side pocket of my swimming trunks when I got changed ready for the swimming ordeal. Yes, it seems daft now, but at the time it was just an automatic thing that I did.

In I jumped, making a big splash to the amusement of my grand daughter. As I popped back up from my plunge, I looked up to see two horror-stricken faces gazing at me!

"What?" I asked. "Your phone has just sunk to the bottom of the baths, Dad!"

I looked down and there it was, with a few little bubbles coming out of it! It had drowned!

As much as I wanted to try and blame someone else, or just circumstances, I finished up revealing all to the mobile phone insurance claims people, much to their amusement. They suggested that maybe the replacement handset they would send should be a waterproof one!
Iphone 4 deals– Marvelous gadget unbelievably cheap iphone 4 contract – Communicating gadget never been so highly equipped Mobile Phones- most essential and sought for gadget of today's world Mobile Phone Insurance – Living La Vida Loca! Mobile Phone Insurance – Don't Make Disaster Your Hobby Mobile Phone Insurance – Are You "Sitting In The Catbird Seat"? Mobile Phone Insurance – A Sound Investment! Mobile Phone Insurance – It's In The Bag! Free Gadgets Such as the Apple iPhone 4 are Given Away Everyday iPhone 4 on orange: A must possess gadget LG Mobile Phones : Get World Class Gadgets At Very Minimal Prices Get Your Phone Insured And Move Freely !!! Cell Phone Insurance Solution For Affiliates
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.220.114) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012920 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3316, 972,
Mobile Phone Insurance – It All Goes Swimmingly! Copenhagen