Insurances.net
insurances.net » Mobile Insurance » Mobile Phone Insurance – Are You That Clumsy, You Couldn't Catch A Cold?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mobile Phone Insurance – Are You That Clumsy, You Couldn't Catch A Cold?

Mobile Phone Insurance – Are You That Clumsy, You Couldn't Catch A Cold?

Mobile Phone Insurance Are You That Clumsy, You Couldn't Catch A Cold

?

Have you ever watched a football match on the Television where the goalkeeper has a nightmare match and everything he does goes wrong? You know how it goes, the defender heads the ball back to him and he fumbles it all over the place. Or have you watched those Television bloopers where people do the most outrageously stupid things, falling over, crashing into things and damaging themselves and sometimes their belongings? We all have a laugh at perceived misfortune on the television because somehow, it does not seem real.

Unfortunately, in real life, often we are not so fortunate and things are not quite as funny. Today, we are surrounded by hi-tech gadgets and items that we consider everyday items. We take them for granted until something happens to them. We think that this scenario is unique to us, in our time, but our complacency is often our downfall. Not a lot has changed over the period humans have been around. We use things in our everyday lives, but when those things break or go missing, we are suddenly helpless.

However, what does set us apart today from our primitive beginnings is the capability to be prepared for such events and have a plan B. In our case, plan B is insurance, and more specifically mobile phone insurance.Mobile Phone Insurance – Are You That Clumsy, You Couldn't Catch A Cold?

I have to admit that my football playing days are long behind me, but I do still play the occasional five-a-side game with similarly aged desperate dads, trying to cling on to our once proud physiques! We meet about once a week at our local sports centre and spend an hour puffing and panting our way through a match usually against another, similarly sad set of dads and geriatrics!

One trick I learned very early on was to volunteer to go in goals. Now that may seem odd, bearing in mind how boring that can be; lets face it, you spend most of the time just standing around watching. Well, that does have its advantages. First of all, I am not completely knackered at the end of the evening, and secondly, I can gain kudos if I do actually manage to make a save. "One for the cameras" as my son viciously likes to point out.

One of the little habits I started to get into was to take my mobile phone with me onto the court. I know it is frowned upon by the purists, but I felt that it was a good idea in case I missed an important call. So there I was in my Lycra shorts and big gloves when my phone rings. Do I take off the gloves and risk getting caught by a random shot from the opposition, or do I try to negotiate the phone with my gloves on? Well the decision was made for me when their centre forward blasted the `shot of the night` straight at me as I was picking up my phone! It seemed like slow motion. I instinctively went for the ball, at the same time dropping my phone. I tried desperately to catch the ball and the phone. I did neither. My phone fell to the ground as the ball crashed into the net. It fell apart into a number of pieces.

My explanation to the mobile phone insurance people was very humbling and even though they very kindly replaced my handset without quibble, there was a suggestion that I should also consider dropping the five-a-side football in future!
Mobile Phone Insurance – It All Goes Swimmingly! Iphone 4 deals– Marvelous gadget unbelievably cheap iphone 4 contract – Communicating gadget never been so highly equipped Mobile Phones- most essential and sought for gadget of today's world Mobile Phone Insurance – Living La Vida Loca! Mobile Phone Insurance – Don't Make Disaster Your Hobby Mobile Phone Insurance – Are You "Sitting In The Catbird Seat"? Mobile Phone Insurance – A Sound Investment! Mobile Phone Insurance – It's In The Bag! Free Gadgets Such as the Apple iPhone 4 are Given Away Everyday iPhone 4 on orange: A must possess gadget LG Mobile Phones : Get World Class Gadgets At Very Minimal Prices Get Your Phone Insured And Move Freely !!!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.234.83) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012458 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3299, 972,
Mobile Phone Insurance – Are You That Clumsy, You Couldn't Catch A Cold? Vairano Patenora