Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Ministry Marketing: Precise Marketing Plan
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ministry Marketing: Precise Marketing Plan

Ministry Marketing: Precise Marketing Plan

Precise Marketing Methods: The "P" To S-P-E-A-K Ministry Marketing Plan

Success in having a ministry marketing strategy online must include precise marketing strategies.

Precise and proven internet marketing is what this means!!

It is one major key to the acronym S-P-E-A-K for success with ministry marketing online and Christian promotion.

Two Mentors: My Path To Finding Precise Marketing Strategies

I have experienced this first hand in the past year of the difference between precise methods to marketing online and just hitting and missing with a mixed bag of strategies.

I have spent my share of money on different "guru" packages, courses and e-books.

And I have felt like I was spinning my wheels doing different things but seeing no real results.

I can tell you I got to a point of wondering"Will any of this ever work"

My turning point came when I came in contact with two internet marketing giants. One was Frank Sousa, co-developer of Traffic Geyser. I was blessed to make a connection with Frank, as he was from my old home town of Spokane, Washington.

He was gracious enough to call me and spend some time mentoring me with his wisdom in regards to a video marketing strategy for an affiliate product I was trying to market to finance my ministry marketing vision. Frank is like a father figure to me. I felt so blessed to spend some time on the phone gleaning wisdom. I still stay in touch with him via e-mail. He does not mince words but speaks truth! I am so excited because recently Frank has lit a fire again in me in regards to using video as one precise marketing method.

I can honestly attest that Frank's advise (and Mike Koenings of Traffic Geyser) is the reason why I have been able to get myself and my client's numerous high rankings in search engine organic traffic for keywords.

It is ONE of my favorite precise marketing strategies!!

The other internet marketing giant I came across was Stephen Pierce. I gave his MRMI Super Cash program a trial spin for $1 for 30 days.

I was barely into that 30 days when I saw immediate results from some basic methods that Stephen was teaching. For one, I increased traffic to my main site by over 50%. I can't express the thrill in learning one or two strategies, that I had no clue about before watching live webinars with Stephen, that worked! No black hat tricks. Just proven internet marketing strategies that have worked for my mentor for over 10 years!

In addition to this, I received amazing advice on marketing with blogs, forums, and affiliate marketing. It was "no brainer" for me to continue on with his training program!

So I guess a key to finding that precise marketing strategy has a lot to do with aligning yourself with mentors who have had success, and who over deliver on value.

You can find not only precise but proven marketing strategies online for your ministry!

by: Marie James
Giving Before You Can Get In Internet Marketing More Traffic By Exchanging Links So, You Think You Know Better ? Five Social Media Predictions For 2010 Benefits Of Buy With Bonus Online Dell Repair Service Can Save Time And Money How To Get More Traffic To Your Site The Best Ways To Promote Internet Based Business Opportunities - Pay Per Click How To Use Search Engine Marketing For Online Branding Increase Your Store Foot Traffic Through Your Online Store Seo Ranking Strengthening The Approach To Watch The Hills Online Look For Gyms In Hull Through Online Locators
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.210.17) Michigan / Detroit Processed in 0.012138 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 3058, 973,
Ministry Marketing: Precise Marketing Plan Detroit