Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Melbas Nightclub - Gold Coast, Australia - Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Melbas Nightclub - Gold Coast, Australia - Review

Whether you're feeling down or whether you just got dumped or your other circle

of friends is getting on your nerves talking about their boyfriends or girlfriends, I suggest you head to the GOLD COAST, specifically to MELBAS!

This place will have you rocking out all night. It's right down Cavil Avenue, you can't miss it. During the day it's a restaurant, but during the night, the party atmosphere comes alive on the two levels.

And if you're not one to go alone, go on one of the Party Tours that the G.C holds. Entry to Melbas is reasonable, but like any other club, the drinks are a tad pricey. The music is sure to have you dancing all night and have you forget whether you left your friends on the top level or in the cab.

Now I like to dance and I like good music and if you like a little of bit of body-to-body contact, I suggest you stay on the lower level. There's no drinking allowed outside and if you try to sneak out, the bouncers will just send you right back in.

The staff members are great too and you're not confined to either level, so mix it up and head to level 2 where there's a pool table if you're the 'safe friend' for the night. It's a great club for dancing and forgetting all your sorrows, so head to Melbas and have a great night at one of the best clubs on the Gold Coast.

By: barsandnightclubs
Comparison Between an Eye Gel and an Eye Cream Bucky takes Bingo players anywhere from Hollywood to Ireland Cheap Hotel Deals For London How To Get A Us Visitor Visa? Packing Ideas For Summer time Youth Camps Bus To Pune Offers Hassle Free Travel To Pune George Clooney, Darfur Genocide, and Celebrity Activism Luxury Train Tours In India: Royal Culture In Royal Comforts Golden Triangle Tour India Halloween Costume: Novel Ideas To Bring Giggles In Party Halloween Party Themes Jaipur Golden Triangle Tours Malta Targets British Tourists For 2011
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.14.63) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.006956 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1508, 954,
Melbas Nightclub - Gold Coast, Australia - Review Vairano Patenora