Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Master Telara: Xerxes's Rift Mastery Guide - Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Master Telara: Xerxes's Rift Mastery Guide - Review

So, as many others can say, I've seen the Rift ads ALL over the internet, and as an avid MMO fan, I was very interested.

I saw ads for beta key giveaways on Curse.com and signed up immediately. I got my key within a few days and tried it out. I was quickly overwhelmed with the complexity and in-depth gameplay of Rift... I needed help.

After exploring the internet looking for any form of help that was more than a couple posts on the Rift forum, I came across Xerxes's guide.

As with most 'miracle guides', I was very skeptic. I didn't want to waste my money on a guide that tells me the exact same thing the game did, and I know there are guides like that. But, feeling frisky, I tried out the guide.

For no more than $37, ordered my guide and got not long after. The guide was very well organized and was easy to follow. I found myself correcting everything I was doing wrong after only a few minutes of reading the guide, and feeling confident that I was no longer in a state of "So what do I do now?...".

So to conclude my review of Xerxes's guide, I'll post some pros and cons:

Cons:

It's a book. This guide would be much better if it were a webside, or a PDF, maybe even an app. But I got used to it, and it turned out to be not-so-bad, as I could look at the guide in my lap while I played. (Also, this is all I could think of for cons)

Pros:

Easy to use. I easily found my way from one section of the book to the next, knowing exactly what section different parts of the book were under without having much in-game knowledge whatsoever.

Low price. I was very surprised that this guide was so cheap, I would have paid much more for a guide of the same quality.

Completely Accurate. I could not find anything in this guide that I could say was wrong, or was mis-stated. This guide was pinpoint accurate on every detail it described.

If you want to check this out for yourself, you can find it here.
Shark Navigator NV22L - An Honest Review Truth About Abs System Torrent - Truth About Abs Review Tattoo Jive Review Guide Jacqueline Nauval How To Get Thin Fast Review LG LuV300B Vacuum - An Unbiased Review Handicap Accessible Vans for All Budgets All Balls Faces Poker Card Protector Review All In Medallion Poker Card Protector Review Antonio Esfandiari Poker Card Protector Review Bad Beat Faces Poker Card Protector Review Bad Beat Poker Card Protector Review Group Script Review PRS Swamp Ash Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.30.162) / Processed in 0.009772 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2137, 385,