Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Mass Marketing Vs Target Marketing
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mass Marketing Vs Target Marketing

Mass marketing by definition means Broad-brush

, unfocussed attempt to appeal to an entire market with one basic marketing strategy utilizing mass distribution and mass media. Also called undifferentiated marketing.

This is verses a more targeted approach to marketing where by you understand what you are offering and what your demographic is and then understand what your demographic is doing, where they are going, what they are watching, reading, listening to all to get a greater understanding of where to place advertisements. This may be a specific as in a particular publication, a particular website or on a particular radio station.

When you look at doing any marketing or advertising activity you need to also look at the return on investment, which means you need a way where you can track and monitor and review statistically what return you got from each advertisement you do.

I am in favor of free and more sustainable long term strategies when it comes to advertising, especially online marketing, as it is a very specialized area. You can end up spending huge amounts, not being able to track the return on investments or have a temporary spike in sales or activities to your website.

Programs that show or teach you how to use free strategies to increase sales and activities to your website are certainly what you should be looking at. There are a couple of good programs out there one i use and recommend is a program just released from Joey Kissimmee

www.massmarketingmayhem.com http://www.massmarketmayhem.com">mass marketing mayhem

The reason i like Joey's program so much is that it is free to take a look at (not sure for how long though) and the other reason I like it is that Joey goes through step by step what to do and how to do it which is great for the novice.

What is important is if you really are not sure and need help there are professional companies out there that can help you. I present sales and marketing regularly to women who own and run their own business and the feedback I get is that sales and marketing is difficult to do if you are the owner of the business and have many other duties and responsibilities. In this regard it is important to consider outsourcing your advertising and marketing to reputable company.

Whichever marketing strategy you use, either a broad brush approach or a more targeted approach just ensure you are tracking, monitoring and analyzing the results.

by: Leanne Griffiths
Do You Offer A Guarantee In Your Marketing? Make Money Online For Beginners - Where Do I Start? Buy Online Blu Ray Disc Targeted Web Site Traffic: How To Get The Exact Visitors You Need For Your Site How To Gain Profit Online Without A Website Complete Guide To Website Building - What Do You Need? How to use Price Action in Forex to Trade Contrarian How To Write Good Seo Content? 9 Cmps Steps To Massive Success In Your Business Steps 7 & 8 Im, Seo, Sem, Smo, Lm, Some Free Important Tips For Site Se Friendly Greatest Idea Of Internet Marketing Strategy Using Google Adsense The Secret Behind 107,037 Free Targeted Website Visitors? There Are Various Ways To Make Money At Home. We Have Discussed A Few Of Them, Which Can Be Would Be
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.146.255.127) / Processed in 0.011177 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2544, 973,