Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Martina Mcbride Tickets - Glam Meets Gritty To 'shine All Night'
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Martina Mcbride Tickets - Glam Meets Gritty To 'shine All Night'

Martina Mcbride Tickets - Glam Meets Gritty To 'shine All Night'

It might be a match made in heaven, but certainly not for traditional reasons

. Country music's glam girl Martina McBride is teaming up with the rough-and-ready Trace Adkins on a co-headlining tour all set to jet around the country in style, and McBride's smooth, melodious voice is sure to complement Adkins' rich baritone on a tour worth remembering as the Shine All Night Tour kicks into high gear.

The Shine All Night Tour pairs the independent vixen Martina McBride with the equally strong-headed Trace Adkins, and while this unexpected double-bill surprised the country music industry upon announcement, perhaps McBride and Adkins each bring a little something different to the table that will combine to produce one of the most memorable tours of the year for patrons with Martina McBride tickets and Trace Adkins to a live performance.

Coming off her recently-released chart-topping album Shine, Martina McBride has already illuminated the country music scene this year, taking the hit singles "Ride" and "I Just Call You Mine" straight to radio stations around the country and also packing a one-two punch on the Billboard charts. McBride has been a dominant fixture on the country music scene since 1992, when she first spread her wings with the RCA-released album The Time Has Come.

While her debut album produced red-hot singles like "That's Me" and "The Time Has Come," it wasn't until 1993 that Martina McBride officially exploded in the industry, taking her sophomore set The Way That I Am straight to the top with crowd-pleasers like "My Baby Loves Me" and "Independence Day." Known for her traditional approach to contemporary country music, Martina McBride has made a name for herself in Nashville as an emotionally-charged singer with a take-no-flak attitude, making her the perfect accomplice for Trace Adkins.Martina Mcbride Tickets - Glam Meets Gritty To 'shine All Night'

Adkins, still going strong on the smash success of his 2008 release X, is a powerhouse of a country music singer with the swagger and stoicism to keep him in the vacillating traditional-contemporary music swing. The standout vocalist got his rise in the industry around the same time as McBride, skyrocketing to the spotlight in 1996 when his debut album Dreamin' Out Loud dropped. Lead singles "Every Light in the House" and "I Left Something Turned on at Home" thrust Trace Adkins into full-blown fame, and his risque and often sexed-up songs like "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk," "Hot Mama" and "Chrome" have continued bolstering his edgy appeal through the decades.

Together, Trace Adkins and Martina McBride have combined for what's sure to be an absolute knockout of a country music tour. The Shine All Night Tour kicks off Nov. 20 with dates around the country, and with opening acts like the Lost Trailers and Blake Shelton also on the ticket, this all-out country music extravaganza is sure to keep the music industry on its toes. What will Martina McBride and Trace Adkins play when they both perform full sets onstage during their upcoming tour? Only those with tickets will find out, which is a big reason why concert tickets from are selling like crazy!

by: Brent Warnken
It's Traumatic To Want To Get An Ex Back It's Traumatic To Want To Get My Man Back Matthew Good Tickets - Vancouver's Voice Korean Pop: Super Junior Takes Home The 'super' Title Don't Skip The Floss The History Behind Bausch & Lomb Mike's Truth About Abs Program Review Why You Shouldn't Want To Can I Get Him Back It's Traumatic To Want To Get Over Ex Gf It's Over You Can't Cannot Get Over Ex Penny Stocks To Watch Out For - Don't Miss Out On These! Mike's Truth About Abs Download From My Experience It's Hurt To Get Over Your
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.227.24.60) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.006657 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3207, 952,
Martina Mcbride Tickets - Glam Meets Gritty To 'shine All Night' Tehran