Insurances.net
insurances.net » Boat Insurance » Marine Insurance
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Marine Insurance

Marine Insurance

Marine Insurance

It's always been my dream to acquire a yacht. I was raised in Warsash, on the Solent and used to spend my tI'me sitting on the brick wall watching the boats sail along. Such enchanting, graceful things. Once I had gotten a little bit older I started sailing lessons. Why they were winter lessons god only knows! but all I can remember is freezing half to death out in the cold when school was over in my wetsuit, but still enjoying every second of it. Okay thinking back it was bloody freezing - it was however all worth it. The training made me more passionate about sailing and i promised myself from then on that I would forever work in the marine industry. No way would i follow my friends down the crap job route but i was determined no matter how difficult to work with boats. My first employment came through the tutor at the boating school. He introduced me to a friend he knew and I started my new job as a yacht valet! I learned everything you need to know about how to valet boats. The different chemicals you should use on each different material, the re-sprays and sanding down, how to shift the boat carefully and safely the docks. And clearly all the legal jargon that it includes - being sure the business is covered with Marine Insurance and that our clients are covered with yacht insurance was very I'mportant indeed. The yachts we were working with were worth about 5 million and if stuff was to go wrong my employer wanted to be absolutely sure we were safe from accidents.

I picked up the trade from the hull up, for a good 4 years. I totally adored the job in the beginning but soon I wanted more. I didn't want to spend years scrubbing big yachts for well off customers. I want to be the posh customer. So I praised my boss allot for helping me learn the ropes and started looking into the best way of making a quick buck. Not long after this I realised how great the income trawler men work for. They sail out for months at a tI'me in deadly waters but they come back rich, rich men. I didn't have any responsibilities, I could work on a boat and make a mint - It was clearly worth taking the risk. And it was, I got a job through a different contact I knew from the docks and went out with them a few tI'mes. The funds i had acquired from this brought me my brand new yacht. I can't believe it's actually mine! I'm very careful with it I've made sure I've signed up with the best boat insurance money can buy. There's no way in a million years that I'm risking anything happen to my pride and joy. I still work out with the trawler men but not all the tI'me. I'm going to discover the next big money spinner - I don't know where I'll be working but I know one thing; it will involve yachts!
Marine Ropes Taubau Reliably Secure Your Boat Select An Amazing Paris Boat Trip How Useful Hiring Party Boats In Fort Lauderdale For Private And Corporate Parities A Guide On Obtaining A Boating License In Ontario, Canada Marine Insurance On The Water The Factors That Influence The Cost Of Hiring A Boat From Yacht Charter Company Reasons Boat Owners All Over Are Buying And Utilizing A Boat Gas Trailer Of Their Own How To Transport Yacht And Boat? A Guide to Norfolk Broads Boat Hire Claw Anchors Help Boaters From Drifting Sydney Boat Trips A Favourite For Visitors Sun Tech Glass Tinting Provides Superior Houston Window Tinting For Boats Choosing Which Inflatable Boat For Sale
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.200.136) New York / New York City Processed in 0.012906 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2858, 977,
Marine Insurance New York City