Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Making Your Very Own Travel Journal
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Making Your Very Own Travel Journal

Ive been on countless trips since childhood; and the one thing I regret the most is being unable to preserve those memories

. Oh, sure, there may be scattered remains: orphaned photos, used plane tickets, bus stubs. But after a while, the memories start fading and you wish you had just a little bit more to remember by.

Id love to remember all those childhood vacations spent touring the Philippines. I read about those places, and I know I went there; but for the life of me I couldnt remember much of the trip. If only I could, Id probably be the best Philippines travel guide out there!

I give you a few ideas here to save you that regret. Youll never forget your experiences, and youll have something nice to show your friends and family, as well. Pick one or two, or do everything!

Journaling the JourneyMaking Your Very Own Travel Journal

We were always made to write for school and for work; on your vacation, write for fun! Keep track of all the new things you experienced by scribbling and doodling things on your travel journal. The fun part is that nobody gets to grade or give feedback on it!

Getting Visual

Get your memories in color by bringing a camera with you. Make sure to have your batteries charged! When you get back from your trip, dont be lazy. Label and organize those photos in digital or printed form.

Going Multimedia

Sometimes, even photos and words are not enough. Pull out a videocam on the most memorable parts of the trip! If you go hiking somewhere, take a leaf or flower and have it pressed (make sure its allowed first, too!).

Plot It Out

Wouldnt it be great to have a birds eye view of all your travels? Get a map, stick it to a wall and mark all the places you visited with a pin (or a picture of you at that particular place!). If youre not the do-it-yourself type, you can always do it electronically. Which may be better in some ways, because you can also store little notes and information along with the locations.

I wish I thought of all of these while going on all those trips! I would have been a wealth of Philippines travel tips right now.

The fun part is sharing all of this with the people you love. They probably wont feel as bad because you left them behind for your trip! It would also be great to share this with the people you went on the trip with.

by: Claire Ortega
Americans should accept the Present China Discount Links Of London Bracelets – take the first step in Fashion on this Christmas Enjoy Kerala Backwater Tours and Have Enduring Experience Cheap holidays: Fulfill your Wish of Visiting Whale Watching In South Africa Goa Tours – Explore Magnetizing Attractions Top Tourist Attractions To See On Goa Tour Live Christmas Trees International Travel Insurance Tour Information About Jim Corbett National Park Study Journalism In Australia Enjoying Nature's Marvel During Peru Travel Wonderful Marvels of Golden Triangle Tour in India
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.248.24) / Processed in 0.012365 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2572, 954,