Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Making Money With Squidoo - A Free Method To Earn An Online Income
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Making Money With Squidoo - A Free Method To Earn An Online Income

When I first started off on my journey to find a free way to earn an online income

, I began with Squidoo. There are definite ways of making money with Squidoo, although at first I found the whole process very confusing.

Previously, the only things I'd done online were the everyday stuff, such as buying on eBay, checking and writing emails and surfing. The most complicated thing I'd ever done was to upload a photo-I am certainly no "techie".

Yet, here I was looking for ways of making money with Squidoo, having come across a very helpful guide by Jennifer Leadbetter, who is better known online as "PotPieGirl". I even emailed her directly for some further information and was surprised to receive a fast and very helpful reply.

I started off by making a couple of Squidoo pages on a health related topic I was interested in, as I had suffered from a certain condition on and off for a few years. I then found a helpful Clickbank guide related to the condition and added some simple links to my Squidoo page. (Clickbank is one of the largest retailers of online digital products) When I published my page, Squidoo then added some of their own links to other products.

So, how does this all go towards making money with Squidoo?

Right, first off, if anybody bought the health product which I had linked on my page, then I would earn a commission through Clickbank. Secondly, if anybody clicked on the links which Squidoo had placed on the page, I would earn 50% of the revenue paid to Squidoo by the advertisers of the products.

Making money with Squidoo wasn't anywhere near as difficult as I'd anticipated and for me it was and is a great free way to earn an online income. However, it was not making me a full time income as I'd hoped. In October 2008, I was delighted to learn that Jennifer Leadbetter had produced a guide called "One Week Marketing" which is aimed at teaching people how to build a solid online income, primarily using Squidoo, even with no prior knowledge at all of internet marketing and, best of all, without spending any money.

I actually got hold of her guide on the first day of release and since then, it has been my bible. I have now built many, many Squidoo pages and have followed her teachings about how to get them noticed and it has really worked. My income steadily increased and is now at a level where I do not need another job. I am not rich though. My income is still building, but I do earn at least as much as I would working in a good regular day job.

by: Carole Hopkins
Does Squidoo Work For Making Money Online? A Review Of Padi Online Scuba Diving Courses How Can I Make Money With One Week Marketing? Online Website Building Course - Pros And Cons If You Want To Buy Something On Line Work From Home Online- It Beats Having A Second Job The Skinny On Individual Article Submission Sites Pitfalls Of Online Texas Holdem Axialys launches Axiatel, its online Telecom solutions portal in UK Guitar Online Course - The Real Contents Of The Jamorama Guitar Package, Part 3 Amazing iphone TV phone Available Online-myluxphone How To Advertise Your Ebay Business On One Of The Highest Ranked Websites On The Internet - For Free How Can I Locate Marriage Records Online To See Someones Past
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.89.24) / Processed in 0.005360 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2630, 973,
Making Money With Squidoo - A Free Method To Earn An Online Income