Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Making Money Online – Who Has Time For Keyword Research!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Making Money Online – Who Has Time For Keyword Research!

Making Money Online Who Has Time For Keyword Research!

Maybe you have heard from many of the so called experts that keyword research is vital to your success if you ever hope to make any money online. With a complicated algorithm of monthly keyword queries compared against competition for your desired keywords and the number of back links that your competition has you are supposed to decide whether a keyword is profitable or not.

Honestly, you can become paralyzed with analysis and never make any money online or overwhelmed with information on what the right number of monthly searches should be for a good keyword if you buy into the popular information out there. Experts have their own magic numbers for what makes a good keyword and what would eliminate a keyword from their list of what is doable or worth putting in the time and effort to pursue. Even talking about it can make your head hurt!

I will tell you that in the beginning I did very little keyword research and to this day I would rather spend my time doing just about anything else. Yes, I do have a couple of spreadsheets with keyword ideas for a popular niche but honestly I haven't bothered to look at it in months. I am too busy doing what works for me and what makes sense to me.

I am not knocking those that do all sorts of keyword research and many folks swear by it. Many have even told me that I would find more success and wind up making more money online if I actually did do some keyword research but I would rather take a beating, thank you. I would rather have a root canal done without novacaine.

The simple fact is that keyword research doesn't have to be painful or time consuming. With a little common sense you can come up with keywords that will get you organic search engine traffic. Ask yourself what you would type into a search engine to find information on the niche that you are hoping to rank for. What words would you type into a search engine to find the main topic of your site or your niche.

While many would argue that proper research would uncover the fact that there is too much competition for a certain keyword I would argue back that there is no such thing. As a matter of fact, those are the exact keywords that you should be going for full bore ahead. Don't look back and look at this like a real business. Look at the big picture and move forward with capturing page rank for those profitable keywords that you drool over.

This stuff isn't just about making money online. This is about building a business with a long term strategy that will be making money for you for years to come. Stop looking at the dollar in front of your nose and see that in the future it is those keywords that others turn away from because "well, it's just too hard to beat those sites and I'll NEVER be able to rank for those keywords" Pfft! If I can do it you can too!
Coupons4discount.com: For Only Online Coupons It Is Also Ideal Place For Best Cameta Camera Coupons How To Make $651 In Just 48 Hours Online Coupons4discount.com Is Coupon Website For Online Census Pc Coupons And Census Pc Coupon Codes Free Emoticons And Smileys For Online Use Obtain an Accelerated College Degree In Half the Time Online Saying Goodbye to Tradition With Online Advertising Alignment Online Credit Report: Entail Credit Report in an Easy Way Building a Website to Make Money Online? Use These Tips to Keep People On Your Website Tips On Finding The Right Faucet Online Make Money Online Through Direct Selling Wealthy Affiliate University - Online Affiliate Training For All How to Make Money Online Through Writing Construction Tarps - A Boon Since the overall Construction Trade
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.41.142) / Processed in 0.011921 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2975, 973,