Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Making Affiliate Money Online With Plr
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Making Affiliate Money Online With Plr

Among the various ways and methods to make affiliate money online

, PLR (private label rights) materials, which includes pre-written articles, ebooks, and newsletters, present a significant opportunity. This area of internet marketing is experiencing explosive growth right now, but one must be careful and precise in the way that PLR is used. If you believe all of the hype, you would think that you could get paid money online simply by submitting articles to the various directories and the rest would be history. The truth is, when you see ads and sales letters online claiming that PLR materials are like money in the bank, be very cautious because the truth may be somewhat different.

Unfortunately, the world of PLR is teeming with making money scams. There are, unfortunately, folks that want to sell you outdated and worthless ebooks, articles, emails, and other forms of content that are simply not useful in any way. Believe me, I have bought many PLR products myself, and most turned out to be a complete waste of my time and money. Turns out, most of the PLR products out there are providing outdated informationebooks and articles that were written years agothat is of no use to you at the present moment because other, more compelling, products have come out in the ensuing time period which rendered the information provided completely worthless.

Always keep this in mind when considering PLR:

Every time you use a PLR article (or ebook, email, sales letter, etc.), you need to re-write it at least 30% to make it acceptable to all of the search engines and article directories as being "original content." You see, the search engines hate duplicate content and, although there is no such thing as a "penalty" for putting duplicate content up on a site, it will hurt your search engine rankings. If you purchase some PLR articles and, say, change only a few words here or there, you're going to end up with content that's all over the internet. The major search engines, especially Google, with then pick up on this and not like it.

The best way to approach making use of PLR is the following:

1. Only use PLR material from a trusted and well-known source. I have gotten some very high-quality ebooks, articles, emails, and more from Affilorama, Mark Ling's company down in New Zealand. It was all top-notch, but I still had to go through the process of rewriting everything in order to make it truly mine and fit for publication. Other quality sources of this type of material include PLRpro, and NicheProfitClassroom.com (although they seemed to have a quality issuelots of typographic errors, ebooks that clearly needed additional editing, etc.which I believe has been taken care of).

2. Make use of software that "spins" written material so that versions can be created that would be considered unique PLR articles. As I said, you need to reach at least a 30% rewrite (I personally like to get to 50% or higher to have the most benefit for SEO purposes and in the article directories). In my opinion, the three best out there are:

a. SEOLinkVine (my personal favorite) b. Rapid Rewriter c. Article Leverage (part of SubmitYourArticle.com's system)

It looks like PLR is here to stay, and that's a good thing as long as you follow the rules-of-the-road when using it. If your goal is to get paid money online, stay away from hucksters that have "making money scams" written all over them and use my suggested sources in this article. Making affiliate money online is doable with PLR articles, it just needs to be done in the proper way so that high-value, original content is submitted to your sites and to article directories.

by: Alex Sheehan
Wacoal Bras Online: Be Tempted, Be Sexy Learncafe.com, a ferramenta online que promete descomplicar gratuitamente o ensino à distância How The Growth Of Online Advertising Is Affecting Traditional Advertising Couple of Exceptional hints for tracking down legitimate online investment clubs Using credit cards securely online Where To Purchase Pool Along With Hot Tub Substances Online Protecting Your Credit Card Information Online Online Certified Mail Made Simple Boca Java Coupons - Great Coffee at Amazingly Low Prices Online! Using An Online Service To Mail Certified Letters How to Earn Money Online – 3 Important Steps Star Trek Online Amazing Eye Site Test Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.201.209) / Processed in 0.009465 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3793, 973,