Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Make Math Fun and Watch A Child Succeed
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Make Math Fun and Watch A Child Succeed

Attention Teachers, Homeschoolers and parents who want to enrich a child's life! As a mother of a grown child,

and a toddler, I know how important it is to make learning fun for kids; they don't care if they are learning something

important for their life success, they just want to PLAY! It is our job to make learning fun. Getting a child to pay

attention is a tough job; this article is to help you do just that; and teach your child the math skills they need to

achieve success in school and life.

I've found a great product that is affordable, and makes math exciting and easy to learn. It will save YOU

time, money and your sanity!

"Making Math More Fun Printable Math Games" is a series of ebooks that you can download and print over and over. The books

are loaded with games that motivate, interest and, best of all, they will find it FUN! E-Books are great, because all you do

is download and you are ready to go! You don't have to order and wait (and pay for) shipping and handling. Once they are

on your computer, you can print the games over and over, as much or as little as you need!

This is not an expensive product at all - the cost is only $27.97 and includes over 450 games and proven strategies to

develop kid's thinking skills, and creating a positive environment.

There are four books which contain games that teach addition, subtraction, multiplication, decimals, time, place value,

strategy, counting, percentages and more number games than you'll ever need. This product will teach these skills to kids

from pre-school through elementary school levels. For use at home, OR school. Use them for one kid, or a whole class-

room! The books are logically laid out, making it easy to find the skill you are needing.

Here's another terrific part - not only do you receive the four books for only $27.97, they are 100% Money Back Guaranteed

for 60 days! You can try it out, and if you don't think it delivers like I believe it does, you can get your investment

back!

Plus, there are 4 more bonus books you get with your order! You also get "Wiggle Wiggle Wink Wink Classroom Games

(172 games here alone), Robot Reader Reading Games, Print and Play Games Masters and Make Your Own Board Games!

These books are packed with fun activities and games that make it exciting and easy to learn. You'll never run out of

new activities or ideas. There are games and activities that address all different ability levels and styles. There

are tips to easily reinforce basic skills for struggling children. These entertaining and challenging ideas are what you

need to make and keep kids motivated and interested. They will learn and improve their math skills more quickly and easily

when they have FUN!

When my older child was a preschooler, I took it upon myself to help her learn; teachers are wonderful, but they have 30

plus kids, and it is our responsibility as parents to give them the one-on-one learning experience they want and need.

My child was classified by the local school board as Highly Gifted in the fourth grade! She earned a full-tuition

scholarship to our state university, and after two semesters, was at a Junior status. I truly believe she would not be

where she is at academically today if she did not get the additional and individual learning she had as a young child.

All the statistics prove that learning is easiest at the earliest part of life. I am now doing it again with my toddler. I don't expect her to become a "rocket scientist", but I DO want to give her

everything in my power to help her succeed in her adulthood.
The Benefits of Listing Your Kids' Activity Center in an Online Directory Child Protect, Missing Child, Mobile Spy, cell phone spy , missing child ,alcoholism, problem , drugs Problem Gifts For Christmas The Children Will Adore Five Motions To Perfecting Your Child's Pictures Child Behavior Tips Overcoming The Perils Of Teenage Driving Upper East Side Braces - Braces for childrens and adults Teenage Chat Rooms: Just The Right Amount Of Pc Time Make sure you buy good quality Childrens Jodhpurs online Find Out Your Legal Options Today If Your Child's Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome Defect May Have Be Joy Of Natural Childbirth - Are You Wondering Why Is Natural Childbirth Better? Sex Positions That Influence Whether You Have A Boy Or A Girl Baby Sex Positions To Conceive A Boy - The Cowgirl Sex Position
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.154.208) / Processed in 0.012226 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 68 , 3984, 956,