Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Maintaining Your Low Auto Insurance Rate
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Maintaining Your Low Auto Insurance Rate

How can you keep your car insurance rates as low as possible

? Car insurance rates fluctuate from company to company. What tips can you offer others to help secure the most competitive rate? Yahoo! Canada Answers staff note: This question is asked by Gregory Ellis, co-founder of the the insurance shopping service kanetix.

Dnt hav any accidents. No tickets, few claims, pay bills on time! Have a clean driving record. Some insurance companies even look at your credit scores to determine your rates. There are many different ways of getting the best rates possible. You have a 'good driver' discount for anyone that does not have any infractions. If you are married some companies offer discounts for that. Multpule driver discounts, safety school discounts, membership discounts for certain insurance companies, multipule coverages, boat, car, house, etc.

How does rental car insurance offered by credit card companies (when you use the card) work? I have credit cards which say they cover me for rental car insurance when I use the card to make the full payment for the rental.

You would be best serve to contact your credit card company to make sure. I think if I remember right, the credit card only covers the deductable portion of your auto insurance. Credit Card Insurance provided for rentals is a re-embursement of cost which means you must first pay to have the repairs done then submit the receipt to the Credit Companies Insurance. They can take as long as they like to re-emburse you and there is a chance you may not be fully re-embursed. Also there is the matter of "Loss of use" which is not covered by CC Insurance or Personal Insurance.Maintaining Your Low Auto Insurance Rate

I'm a 27 single female living in Boston, I've had a license since 18 but never drove so it expired and I recently renewed it. How do I find out my car insurance rates before I get a car? I haven't bought a car yet because a lot depends on how much insurance will be.

Hello, Yes, the rates you pay for car insurance do depend on a lot of factors: Age City, State How many previous accidents you've had Year of vehicle Make of vehicle The best thing you can do is actually call up a few of your local car insurance companies and get some ballpark figures. The important thing is, is to find one that you like and trust and who gives you a decent quote.

My question is.Where can I go to find some cheaper insurance? I heard that smaller companies around where you live usually offer cheaper rates? Is this true? And I have to have full coverage because I'm financing the vehicle.

You are better off finding a local independent agent. The represent multiple carriers and can shop your rate every time it increases if you want them to. Find at http://theclickinfo.Com/insurance.Go. There is not ONE insurance company that is good for everyone - as there are too many variables to consider! Typically, insurance rates will vary from State to State and can even vary by ZIPCODE! It also will depend on the type of car/truck, coverages, limits of liability, and driving record. Some companies run credit scores and MOST run a motor vehicle report and CLUE (Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange) report to see about undisclosed accident involvement.

Does that mean I could drive a 400bhp car then and be insured or is it limited to cars under my insurance group? How does car insurance work when driving other peoples cars? I have a 200bhp car and my car insurance provider (quinn direct) allows me to drive other peoples cars 3rd party as long as the cars not in my name.

Check the policy terms and small print for categories and exemptions. Either you or they or both of you will be insured to drive a vehicle you do not own. The normal situation is that it is cars that are considered similar in engine capacity, value and group or lower. However, the only way to be certain about cover is to ring your insurer and ask them. In most cases if it doesn't you can have it added for a few hours or longer for a nominal charge.

----- ARTICLE 3 ----

Car Insurance Rates Stories

Also, what does my low credit score got to with my great driving record? Sounds like another reason to raise rates because most credit scores are low across the board. What does a person credit score have to do with rates on car insurance rates? It should be against the law since everyone must carry car insurance.

You can bet that the insurance companies have records on people with low credit scores versus the people with higher credit scores. Good luck. The higher credit score people may have more responsibility and less accidents. They have been doing it for years and have shown in court that people with bad credit have more claims. Is it right? Well that can go both ways. Insurance companies want to predict who is going to have claims and make them pay more and reward people who are not going to have claims.

What is the least amount of car insurance I need to have on a car that doesn't have a loan on it? I live in Wisconsin and havent had insurance in about four years. I am getting married in six months and my fiance's insurance agent said that I should get insurance now, six months before the wedding, so that once we get married and I get added onto his insurance, I won't raise his insurance since I am considered high risk since I havent had insurance the last six months or more.

If you are trying to save money, The smartest thing to do would not have comp/collision, but have GOOD liability limits, say if you start a "chain reaction" accident, you rear end a car and it pushes that car into more cars - your minimum property damage limits will be GONE, even worse if you injure someone, - and you and your husband will be in big trouble as you will have to pay out of pocket when the other insurance companys come after you for what they paid out - people always think they are saving money, but belive me, I am a claim rep and I see the aftermath, it is a disaster when you do not have high enough limits.

How to get good car rental rates or Coupon codes? I want to be able to say some money on car rentals. Can some kind soul please provide me with information on how I can get money saving tips on coupon codes / rates where I can rent a car.

I saw this blog about how to get coupons and save money. This is the only tip I found: There is a myriad of car rental firms and agencies which thrive in the internet. You would realize that doing an online transaction would be a lot better than having to personally search for a good prospect. As a special treat to the customers, rental car agencies give out coupon codes.

So how much more would insurance rates be (on average) if I got a convertible compared to a sedan? How much more would insurance rates be if I had a convertible? I will be 16 in two weeks and I want a convertible, but I have to pay for insurance.

Theres are more factors in price than just the car you drive. If you only need liability, it won't matter the car you drive. If you are needing to carry full coverage, its going to break your bank at 16. Liability rates should stay the same for any car you have. Liability covers other autos you have an accident with, not your own car.

They found the car burnt out a day later. How long do car insurance companies take to pay out for a stolen written off car? I had my car nicked about two weeks ago, I have sent the insurance company all the required docs and incident form.

Simple answer is, As long as they want! You can reduce this time by keeping on at them in writing, e-mail and phone. They will pay up as soon as possible because they want rid of the pressure from you. Be polite but firm, keep asking when they will pay out, and if they have any steps to complete first then ask when they expect that step to be completed.

----- ARTICLE 4 ----

Car Insurance Rates And Such

Can you get cheaper car insurance rates if your car is 23 years old? Im buying an 88 suzuki samurai and im wondering if my car insurance rates will be lower because it is an older car. Will they be?

No they have set prices on all models price is based on what coverage you want.You will get a break in car tags as they go by year. Liability rates are not affected by the age of the car since they don't cover it anyway (you need comp/collision to protect your own property). I would assume you won't carry collision on that vehicle, it probably isn't worth much more than the deductible would be anyway. That said - before you buy that car you should check the insurance rates.

How could car insurance cost more a month than the value of the car? Yes I'm under 21, No I don't have a single ticket , or driving violation. How could insurance on a 500 dollar cherokee cost 290$ a month? In two months thats the value of the car! Its BS there has to be a way to get insurance for cheaper than that.

With insurance, it is often the case that the policy costs more than the car did, as you are not just insuring the car. You are also protecting yourself against hitting any third party car, property or persons. You may have paid $500 for a car, but you need to bear in mind that if you kill someone their family could your insurer for thousands and you legally have to have that cover in place.

What tips can you offer others to help secure the most competitive rate? Yahoo! Canada Answers staff note: This question is asked by Gregory Ellis, co-founder of the the insurance shopping service kanetix. How can you keep your car insurance rates as low as possible? Car insurance rates fluctuate from company to company.

Hang up your damn cell phone while driving when driving pay attention! Don't Drive. If you get in an accident, do not report it to your insurance company. Whoever is at fault just pays for the damages. Whatever you do, DO NOT CALL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY. They're such criminals they should be arrested.

Can somebody please just tell me an approximate range of the insurance rates on a motorcycles without refering me to a website to get a quote from. What is the approximate range of insurance rates on motorcycles? There have been a lot of similar questions to this one, but I am interested in buying a motorcycle, however from what I've heard the insurance for motorcycles is expensive.Maintaining Your Low Auto Insurance Rate

First credit has nothing to do with it-- the cheapest insurance for a bike is progressive my car insurance agent told me to go to them because they were higher as for a rate qoute you will have to go to the website because it is based on state laws and what is going on in your city age and type of bike ---I am way older than you- live in Louisiana and have been riding since way before you were born and a new HD big twin is about 1400.

How do you get proof of car insurance without a car? I had my brother listed as a driver on my insurance policy and he is moving so will no longer be using my car. The insurance company is requiring that I show proof of insurance before removing him from the policy.

If you want to stay with that company for some reason (although I couldn't think of any) you might call your agent and ask why you need to do that, and tell him you will switch if you can't, and see what happens. That is ridiculous. If you have an insurance company that is refusing to allow you to remove an authorized driver from your policy unless you PROVE the authorized driver has insurance elsewhere, it's time to get a new policy in place at another company and then drop your current insurance.

by: Gami Castillo
Car Accidents In Minnesota: How To Avoid An Auto Crash Build A Kids Table - Online Carpentry Hot Tips ! Poor Credit Car Loans Compared-bad Credit Auto Loans Home Care Services Help Family Caregivers Manage Stress Car Insurance 101 Information About Auto Repair Facts About A Automobile Hid Kit Car Insurance Tips That Make Sense High Risk Auto Insurance - What It Is And How To Find Cheap High Risk Insurance Make Your Automobile Theft Proof Make Your Career In Graphic Designing What You Need To Know About Long Term Care Insurance Traditions To Be Kept Alive: Give Christmas Cards This Season
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.66.206) / Processed in 0.018662 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 68 , 11865, 952,