Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Maintaining A Flea - Free Dog
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Maintaining A Flea - Free Dog

There are two treatments that the majority of inquiries about controlling fleas revolve around

. They are K9 Advantix and Frontline. Let's look at the advantages of both medications and then compare Advantix vs Frontline.

Both medications are an outstanding answer to keeping fleas and ticks away your canine. You administer the treatment directly to the skin of your dog and it is stored in the glands just underneath the skin. Over the time period of at least 4 weeks from the time that you administer the treatment it is released, giving your dog consistent protection from fleas and ticks.

Since both medications are stored under the skin they are waterproof. After you give the treatment enough time to fully absorb you will be able to bathe your dog or let him swim as usual. The treatment will not wash off.

Both medications are created to kill fleas. From my own experience though I have found that if you administer Advantix to a canine that already has fleas most of them will jump off and locate a different host. In my case it was the cats. Our dog was now fully protected from fleas but a lot of them had lived through the ordeal.

We found out that Advantix proved to be better at killing existing fleas and that both medications work very well for protecting against both fleas and ticks. Our pets didn't have ticks, at least not that we were aware of, so we can't say for certain how either medication deals with already present ticks.

One final word of warning. Don't give Advantix to your cats! The ingredients used to destroy pests in Advantix is harmful to them. Think about selecting Advantage for your pet cats as an alternative.

By: Scott Jenkins
La Gerencia Ante La Competitividad Dinamica En Los Actuales Mercados Dog Steps - Why They Are a Bad Idea Watch Georgia Bulldogs vs Colorado Buffaloes Online via PC STREAM Things I take when I go out walking my dog Training Jack Russell Terrier How To Halt An Attacking Dog GIS map server applications and its wide coverage Funmigurumi Poochie Dog: Sparky El PetrĂ³leo En El Mercado Mundial List of Doggies Nuts Seeds Petite Histoire De La Chargeuse Pelleteuse All about Feminized Doggies Nuts Seeds The Active Dog
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.136.154.103) / Processed in 0.012616 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2147, 969,