Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Magic Cubes, Children's Wonderful Toy
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Magic Cubes, Children's Wonderful Toy

With multifarious Magic Cubes hitting the market and gained immense popularity

, I also jump on the bandwagon to buy a recommended musical magic cube for my niece as a gift. To my expectation, the 2 year old boy can't stop playing with it. Well, each side features another instrument, and you add or subtract that instrument by pressing the side. It is great to listen to each sound individually and then have the instruments play together. We love the flute. The music is wonderful. My niece can start the music just by kicking the cube -- I leave it by his foot so he can kick it easily. That is a really terrific musical toy! Needless to say, the musical maze Magic Cube Toys can inspire children to sing and compose music with the Sing with Me magic cubes. Sing along to favorite songs like "Old MacDonald", "Eensy, Weensy Spider", "If You're Happy and You Know It", "B-I-N-G-O", "Hokey-Pokey," "Pop! Goes the Weasel", "This Old Man", and "Row, Row, Row". Children can press the Flute, Piano, Guitar and Orchestra buttons to compose their own songs. It's easy to arrange music by adding and subtracting musical instruments with a touch of the button. Fun flashing lights blink to the tempo. I have to admit that I am no fan of kids' electronic music makers--hearing the same bleeping and blatting tunes for hours on end is a sure-fire way to drive me crazy. But the musical magic cube toy has a number of charming features that set it above the fray. First of all, the 5-inch cube itself is a pleasing object, ruggedly constructed, with rounded rubber corners that invite the hands. Then there's the music: "Old McDonald," "Itsy Bitsy Spider," and other standard kids' songs played on five instruments (piano, guitar, drums, tuba, and flute). The innovation here is that as each tune plays, instruments can be added to or taken out of the mix with a push of the matching button. It's a clever trick that might help develop a child's ear for the different parts of music. One minor complaint is that the Orchestra button behaves differently from the instrument buttons: when you push it, the song that's playing stops and a new one starts. This is one of those toys that claims to be based on the latest brain research and promises to stimulate your child's mental development through music, but even if it's not much more than a glorified rattle, it will amuse your child without driving you to the wall. If you wanna give a little bigger children present, Puzzles Toys couldn't be better. All kinds of magic cubes could be found on online marketplace. Source by http://blog.topons.com/index.php/2010/08/magic-cubes-children's-wonderful-toy/

By: ada faulk
The world of RC toys Kids Fly Free To Fiji* 2010-2011 The Choice Between Childrens Clothing And Baby Accessories Toddler Tantrums, Screaming Children, Angry Tweens - Can We Calm The Crying? A Chiropractor In Kansas City About Treating Children Bring A Smile On Your Child With A Cuisinart Toaster. Teenagers Are Taught Max Out Their Credit Cards Barrel Racing Saddles-The Cow Boy Fever Continues!!! Children suffering from an attachment disorder avoid socializing with people Cabinets And Closets For Kids Child behaviour problems create discomfort for parents Oppositional defiant disorder ruins a child's social and academic life Reactive Attachment Disorder hampers a child's mental progress
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.193.232) New York / New York City Processed in 0.011693 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3148, 956,
Magic Cubes, Children's Wonderful Toy New York City