Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » The Choice Between Childrens Clothing And Baby Accessories
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Choice Between Childrens Clothing And Baby Accessories

The Choice Between Childrens Clothing And Baby Accessories

I was faced with an interesting dilemma the other day

. My friend is having her first child and, per tradition, planned a baby shower to mark this blessed event. Because gift giving for a baby shower is fairly mandatory I found myself at a local Target store trying to track down the perfect gift for my friends soon-to-be-born child. I wanted something with personality, something that both the mother and the baby would love. I wanted something useful also, Im not one of those people who likes to buy gifts that I know will never be used. So as I sat there in the baby section of the store staring at my options I was faced with a decision that I always seem to be faced with in a situation like this: do I go for the childrens clothes and buy a little, or do I go with the baby accessories and buy a lot.

Its an age old question when it comes to buying gifts: is it better to get someone one large gift or a bunch of smaller ones. As most people know baby clothes are expensive. Sure, it might be a little cheaper at a place like Target, but for a baby shower if you want to get out of there spending less than $30 or $40 youre not going to be able to buy that much. If you go the accessories route, though, you can get a lot more for $40. What do I mean by accessories? Stuff like stuffed animals, bottles, rattles, wipes, pacifiers, teething rings, etc. You might not automatically think things like bottles and baby wipes make good baby shower gifts, but if you have a kid and realize how quickly you go through those thing youll gladly take as many as you can get.

The good thing about buying baby accessories is that you can not only buy more for your money, but they also last longer than baby clothes. Anyone who has had a child knows that kids outgrow clothing in what seems like the snap of a finger. In other words, while baby clothes are great for now, they will be boxed up in the closet in about three months. While kids might outgrow rattles and bottles, you do get a longer time frame, maybe six months or a year or so, before those become obsolete.

So what did I decide on? Well I cheated: I bought one set of baby clothing for a nine month old and then spent about twenty dollars on accessories. That way I was able to make a pretty impressive looking gift bag without breaking the bank or skimping on products.

by: Kim Green
Toddler Tantrums, Screaming Children, Angry Tweens - Can We Calm The Crying? A Chiropractor In Kansas City About Treating Children Bring A Smile On Your Child With A Cuisinart Toaster. Teenagers Are Taught Max Out Their Credit Cards Barrel Racing Saddles-The Cow Boy Fever Continues!!! Children suffering from an attachment disorder avoid socializing with people Cabinets And Closets For Kids Child behaviour problems create discomfort for parents Oppositional defiant disorder ruins a child's social and academic life Reactive Attachment Disorder hampers a child's mental progress RAD treatment helps child form trustworthy bonds ODD treatment regulates a child's mental pattern Kids Bedding Makes a Kids' Room Decorative and Stylish
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.32.86) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012098 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2449, 956,
The Choice Between Childrens Clothing And Baby Accessories Copenhagen