Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » MKB Reviews: Widget Locker
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

MKB Reviews: Widget Locker

WidgetLocker is a fully functional Android screen lock replacement available in the Android Market to $1.99

. I think it is worth every penny on the price, but if you do not believe me try it out for 24 hours and send it back if you do not like it. This application allows you to place shortcuts, widgets, and more on the slider to unlock the screen to enhance functionality. This adaptability is one of the few things that Android is separated from the rest of the pack.

Something is missing Vanilla Android[or simply "extra" Sense UI] is the ability to control the music in the form of a widget to unlock the screen. Now everyone can have this phone, or choose a different Android widgets. You can put your time Android widget control power lock your screen easy and convenient access to data or settings, and brightness controls. In this movie review widget to have a smaller house with Beautiful Widgets at the top of my castle WidgetLocker.

Custom sliders is another very neat feature of this proposal that I have not seen used in other Replacement lock screen. With this application you can add a slider that opens a new feature or new applications. To do this, hold the screen anywhere in the new lock, while in the Tool Mode and select the widget, then select custom slider from the list . You can change the left, right and middle of the action lead to different activities, functions or applications. You can set a swipe to change the brightness, LED flashlight app open, fire bar-code scanner, and much more.

Overall this is a really unique idea for an application, which was actually performed quite well. For a small price you can have a screen lock, which is totally unique to you. The tone of the setting, it is fully customizable. You can change anything haptic feedback the feedback form to hide the notification bar on the screen lock. Anyway, check out the accompanying video review for more information.

To check out more content and products every day to choose based on my YouTube channel .

Thanks!

Via: MKB Reviews: Widget Locker

Related Posting Search Result:Leakage: Logitech Revue nearest 9.29 for $299, $179, Dish

Dish Network is to watch a partner in the Google-earth to open up their living room break-out product Google TV. And...Flash Player 10.1 on Android still has a lot of work

Adobe Flash Player 10.1 bring Flash support Android phones. In its current form, I never want to get Apple to sup...Motorola acquires Aloqa, combine the Motoblur

Motorola is looking to land their location-based services with the announcement today that it has acquired Aloq...Android grows, Gets His first virus

Android has finally come of age. Today, as IOS, Google's smartphone platform has a real, honest to goodness v...T-Mobile to host the rugged Motorola Defy

Well, of course, Oprah Winfrey show is the perfect place to announce newmobile device. Why not?(Please refrain from jo...iPhone vs. Samsung Galaxy 4 S vs Evo 4G

Android is catching up dramatically in terms of sales. reason enough to compare two of the hottest phones Androi...

By: blue67
Men Made Easy Review The Laws Of Money Part 1 - Financial Literacy Barielle Review Johnny King Lose 100 Pounds for Good - Weight Lose Naturally Review Hands: 4G Apple iPod touch review How To Find Hard Money Lenders In Virginia? Successful Ideas On Buying a Jogging Stroller To your Youngsters Money's Too Tight To Mention The Truth War: Fighting for Certainty in an Age of Deception: a review What If Your Sr &ed Research Tax Credit Grant Could Be Financed For Funding Today Via A Sred Loan? Quarterly Review System How to Make Money Fast Light Bulbs Retrofit Saves Crowne Plaza Hotel a Lot of Money
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.30.206) / Processed in 0.013600 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3813, 385,