Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Looking Into Dark Circles Treatments Which Will Be Effective
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Looking Into Dark Circles Treatments Which Will Be Effective

For the past few months, I have been suffering from a severe lack of quality sleep and this has affected the appearance of my eyes

. These days I am often greeted by the words, you look tired or you should get some rest. These are just polite ways of saying OH MY GOD You look like a panda! This is not an exaggeration as when I look into the mirror first thing in the morning, I often wonder that I do not frighten my children.

The sleepless nights and tiring days have taken their toll and now I am in search of any dark circles treatment which will be effective. I do not wish to have to resort to having eyelid surgery just yet, but that it because I am a coward and prefer to put off even the most minor of surgical procedures for as long as I possible can.

If the problem was only dark circles, then it would not be so bad but I also have puffy eyes and bags under my eyes, and the whole effect is very unattractive. I used to have such lovely eyes and now I feel down that they do not look good any more. A lack of sleep is one cause of these problems, but there also others.The causes range from fatigue, vitamin deficiency, hyper pigmentation, allergies, atopic dermatitis (eczema) to dilated blood vessels that sit close to the under-eye skin. Airborne allergens and some medications can also worsen the appearance.

The commonly known eye bags or the puffiness under the eyes are a result of the combined effect of inflammation, chronic sun damage and the downward pull of gravity on under eye circles. These dark circles sometimes indicate circulatory problems, kidney and liver malfunction and deficiency of Vitamin K.

There are many types of anti aging treatments which are available over the counter and also a variety of home remedies which have been known to produce results. The easiest and most effective one of these homemade remedies is the placing of used tea bags (especially those containing green tea) on the eyes for 15-20 minutes. Some people say that the tea bags should be warm, and others argue that they should be cold. Avoid alcohol and try to stick to a regular bedtime. If you are having problems getting to sleep, you need to look in to the matter and try to find the cause, and then deal with this. Also things such as stress, being overtired, and a lack of exercise dont help.

There are any numbers of eye gels, serums, creams and lotions which can be used and these are readily available from pharmacies. You also need to stop smoking and watch your diet as certain foods can aggravate the problem of puffiness. Apart from looking unattractive, having problems such as dark circles, bags and puffiness, will make you look much older than you are, and no one wants that!

by: A. Symonds
Brachytherapy India: Will It Be A Standard For Cervical Cancer? The Best Options For Whitening The Treatments Breast Cancerstart From Neglect What The Causes Of Breast Cancer ? The Effective Knowledge Of Breast Cancer Stage 4 Cancer Everything You Need To Know About Cancer Treatment Plan Stomach Cancer Prevention Amazing Methods To Reduce Your Plantar Warts - 7 Great Treatments Coach Provider Delivers All Journeying Resolutions You Might Want Natural Treatments For Bacterial Vaginosis-what Choice Do You Have Top 6 Things You Can Do Now To Prevent Your Dog From Getting Cancer Ways To Join An Alcohol Dependence Treatments
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.209.95) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.011564 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2785, 301,
Looking Into Dark Circles Treatments Which Will Be Effective Ljubljana