Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Looking For An Extended Auto Warranty? Beware The 3 Most Common Myths Before You Buy!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Looking For An Extended Auto Warranty? Beware The 3 Most Common Myths Before You Buy!

Looking For An Extended Auto Warranty? Beware The 3 Most Common Myths Before You Buy!

Doing your due diligence on auto warranties is the first step before even getting a quote on a potential extended auto warranty

. Even though a warranty isn't insurance, it's still something that can spare you from having to take on extra expenses - something that we all have to be careful about in a depressing economy like the one we're in.

So, before you get an auto warranty quote, here are three of the most common myths about warranties you should consider:

1. Cars Don't Breakdown As Much

Every year it seems like our cars are getting more and more destructible - but it couldn't be further from the truth. Given all the new technologies that are being put into car, you're increasing the risk of something going wrong. Problems can't be pointed to just mechanical reasons anymore considering all the digital technology used to make your car run. This is where a warranty steps in. Having the right auto warranty protects from all the potential repairs you'll come across.

2. Your Manufacturer's Warranty Will Take Care Of Any Repairs

Unfortunately, the word limited is what describes these warranties the best. The car manufacturers have done extensive research on what parts of the car are the least likely to break down and have put the warranty on those. So, if anything happens to your car, the repair costs will come straight out of your pocket. You always want to make sure that you know exactly what the manufacturer's warranty is covering. If you find that certain things are not covered, you're going to need an extended auto warranty.

3. Auto Warranties Are Expensive

Most of the time when you come across an expensive warranty, it's at the time you're purchasing your car. This is because the dealership actually serves as a middleman in this situation. Since the dealerships love to mark up prices, you're always going to be more. However, when you buy your warranty direct, you'll end up paying much less than you would at the dealership.

by: Jayson Cabral
Getting Over Your Ex Wife - I'm Getting Emotional Should I Go Visit My Ex Gf - I'm Getting Emotional Will He Ever Call Me Again - I'm Getting Emotional Needs Space After Breakup - I'm Getting Emotional Have you heard of Chicago's TaxSmart Program? I Need Help Getting Over My Ex - I'm Getting Emotional How Do You Fix Depression - I'm Getting Emotional Why Can't I Get Over My Ex - I'm Getting Emotional How To Get Over My Ex Wife - I'm Getting Emotional Need To Get Over Him Ex - I'm Getting Emotional How To Get Rid Of Ex Dr. - I'm Getting Emotional How To Get Over A Ex Wife - I'm Getting Emotional Pink Tickets - Pink Will Rock Swansea's Liberty Stadium
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.190.217.134) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.005013 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2134, 952,
Looking For An Extended Auto Warranty? Beware The 3 Most Common Myths Before You Buy! Pirapozinho