Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Pink Tickets - Pink Will Rock Swansea's Liberty Stadium
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Pink Tickets - Pink Will Rock Swansea's Liberty Stadium

Rock star Pink already has plans for next summer and it's not yet 2010

. The singer recently announced that she will be taking the Funhouse Summer Carnival Tour to six different stadiums across the UK next June, and one of those is Liberty City in Wales. Pink's Funhouse Tour boasts a circus-like atmosphere with a carnival-style spectacular, and fans will be amazed by the stunning theatrical effects. Her upcoming tour is also going to stop in Bolton, Coventry, Glasgow, Alton Towers theme park and Ipswich.

In unrelated Pink news, the singer was also recently held by security before her performance in Birmingham, England. The mix-up was the result of a confused bouncer who failed to recognize her - clearly her hair wasn't dyed its telltale shade of light rose. Security guards stood their ground outside the door and refused entry for the star until she was finally allowed inside after showing her identification. She made light of the incident on her Twitter page, saying, "The security guy just carded me for my laminate to get into my dressing room." Of course, most fans would recognize the "So What" superstar, especially if they get Pink tickets for her next live show.

Pink first emerged in the late 1990s among a crowd of other bubblegum pop acts looking for a day in the sun. What soon became evident, however, was that Pink was not some teeny-bopper one hit wonder. Shortly after the release of her debut album Can't Take Me Home she appeared in a remake of Patti LaBelle's "Lady Marmalade" along with Christina Aguilera, Mya and Lil' Kim. The track was featured on the Moulin Rouge soundtrack and topped the charts in both the U.S. and the U.K. It also exposed Pink to a much wider audience on a global scale.

What came next for the singer was her sophomore album, M!ssundaztood. The title itself seemed to represent Pink's own struggle in the industry as she was initially branded a "bubblegum pop star" when she in fact represented a more eclectic and personal sound than your average teen star. The album's two most popular songs, "Get the Party Started" and "Don't Let Me Get Me," became huge hits on the charts and officially laid to rest any "misunderstandings" about her music style.Pink Tickets - Pink Will Rock Swansea's Liberty Stadium

In November 2003 she let loose Try This, which explored even further the sounds of rock material, mainly because she worked extensively with Rancid frontman Tim Armstrong. For musical experimentation on this effort she picked up a Grammy Award for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance.

A follow-up effort a few years later arrived in the form of I'm Not Dead, and its singles "Stupid Girl," "Who Knew" and "U + Ur Hand" quickly took over the Top 10 on the charts. Her latest album Funhouse arrived in October 2008 and has been a huge hit worldwide thanks in part to the leadoff single "So What." Make sure to catch Pink on her Funhouse tour by getting tickets today

by: Brent Warnken
Here's A Free Reverse Phone Search To Find Out Who Owns Any Phone Number! Anyone Know Find Someone's Cell Phone Number Why Use An Auto Salvage Yard Network Security Risks Are Everybody's Concern Cant Forget This Feelings - I'm Getting Emotional A Guide To Understanding Open Auto Shipping Anyone Know Reverse Lookup At&t Water Removal: Here Are Some Do's And Don'ts To Follow Is It Worth It To Hire A Lawyer If You're At Fault? Don't Get Locked Out Of Your Home Make Sure You Have A Spare Key Toy Organizers For Every Kid's Room How To Get Rid Of Stuff You Don't Need Anymore Don't Get Jacked In Houston, Texas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.83.178) / Processed in 0.013877 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3019, 952,