Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » London Marathon
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

London Marathon

London Marathon

London Marathon

The world's largest annual one day fundraising event is the London Marathon.

Over 780,000 runners have taken part since the London Marathon was started 30 years ago.

The London Marathon has raised over 0.5 Billion for many different charities.

This year it will be on Sunday 25th April 2010, starting at 09.00am.

What advice is there for the newcomer to the London Marathon?

Take Steve Edwards.

According to the Guinness Book of Records the athlete with the official World Record for the fastest 10 marathons in 10 days is Steve Edwards, averaging averaging 3 hours 30 minutes for each one.

Steve has completed his goal (2 years ahead of schedule) of 500 (fast = ave 3 hours 18 minutes) marathons by the age of 50 in 2012.

In his late forties Steve consistently beats his own records, and creates course records.

For example last year Steve ran the Faversham race in Kent.

He came 1st, his second marathon win of the year, in a time of 3hrs 5min.

This was a new course record and a whole 12 minutes quicker than Steves own time in the same race the previous year.

Two weeks later, Steve ran the Isle of Man.

He won his Veteran 45 age category and came 4th overall in a time of 3hrs 3min a whole 8 minutes quicker than his time the previous year.

In his late forties, Steve is consistently running personal bests.

He runs faster now than he did in his 30s.

On average he has run a marathon every 17 days for the last 20 years.

What is the secret of Steve's success?

Steve started taking Mannatech products in the summer of 2008. He says

"As an ageing endurance athlete pushing my body on occasions to the absolute limit,

it is essential that I take on nutritional supplements in addition to my normal daily diet to ensure that my body gets adequate amounts of carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.

This is not only crucial to help me perform in events, or even during training, but fundamentally

to help aid recovery to prevent breakdown and ill health.

I've been using a wide range of Mannatech products and being natural they provide the perfect supplements to my daily nutritional requirements."

Steve finds the benefits of taking Mannatech products cumulative, so each month is an improvement on the month before.

Unlike most athlete endorsements, Steve is not paid anything, never mind $Squillions most endorsing athletes are paid, to tell you this.

He shares the information because he feels it is important for athletes to take natural products.

All the Mannatech products come with a 180 day satisfaction guarantee.

You can try them for 6 months, and if you are not satisfied with them for any reason, return them for a 100% refund.

You can find the Mannatech products here.

Thank you, good luck, and enjoy your marathon.

For further information: http://sportsupplementreview.blogspot.com/2010/04/london-marathon.html

by: Liz Brealey
Buying Tipes For A Flat-screen Hdtv Sacramento CA Cosmetic Dentist Knowing Side Effects of Oral Cancer Cosmetic Treatments To Fight The Signs Of Aging How To Lose Weight With Hypnosis For Weight Loss Therapy? Human Resource Outsourcing- Need Of The Hour? Breast Reduction Surgery Handmade Gifts: The Most Attractive Gifts For Christmas DC Universe Online Devastating Things That Stop You From Losing Weight! Stop Making These Before It's Too Late Instant Approval Bad Credit Loan Online: No More Trouble With Bad Credit Online Dating Tips - How Long Should You Wait To Meet In Person? Facial Plastic Surgery for Women Holidayallergen Hit List---5 Allergens To Knock Out Of The Air During The Holidays
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.193.158) / Processed in 0.012911 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 66 , 3204, 975,
London Marathon