Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Handmade Gifts: The Most Attractive Gifts For Christmas
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Handmade Gifts: The Most Attractive Gifts For Christmas

Owing to short of money, I decide to make Christmas gift by myself

. Well, handmade gifts can express my best wish to the full extent to my friends and I believe my friends will love them. After reading some materials about making gifts, and I make up my mind to make doll, chocolate and photo frame as Christmas gifts.

1. Doll.

Taking out of a quilted stocking and cut it according to the shape of rabbit. The next step is putting cotton in it in order to make it like a doll, and then sew the edge of pieces together. Then the rough shape is created. However, its not over and therere other steps that should be done. The next step is drawing eyes on the clothes and painting them black and white according to the color of eyes of people. And then cut them off and stick them on the doll. And the last step is drawing the nose and lip on it. Then the doll is completed. As most girls have preference of dolls, so its a good idea to send it to girl friends as Christmas gifts.

2. Chocolate.

Christmas Day is a fine day for eating dessert, and its interesting to make the dessert by self, whats more, its also a perfect idea for sending the handmade gift as Christmas gift. It s quiet easy to make the chocolate and today Id like to make two kinds of chocolate as the Christmas gift of 2010. First chocolate is the chocolate mixed with whisky. The method of making whisky chocolate is putting the butter in the bowl and cooking it until it is boiled and then add the chocolate in. After the chocolate thawing, then mix it with butter. And put it in the moulds in order to create chocolates of different shapes.

The second way of making chocolate is adding coffee in. Crushing the butter using the blender and add 4 spoons of chocolate and then add 75g sugar. And the next is putting it in the moulds to create shapes. Isnt easy to make? Its also a great gift for Christmas as Christmas is a big day on which day the dessert plays an important role.

3. Photo frame.

The photo frame is also easy to make. Just take out a piece of thin wood and cut it to the shape of square, then cavern out a smaller square in the bigger one. And the last step is creating a rear cover to it.

by: car fans
DC Universe Online Devastating Things That Stop You From Losing Weight! Stop Making These Before It's Too Late Instant Approval Bad Credit Loan Online: No More Trouble With Bad Credit Online Dating Tips - How Long Should You Wait To Meet In Person? Facial Plastic Surgery for Women Holidayallergen Hit List---5 Allergens To Knock Out Of The Air During The Holidays Online Free Mature Dating Service Online Email Address Finder: Great Choice To Lookup Email Addresses Online Seo Agency- Pick Best One For Fine Result Trestle Table Feasting In Medieval Design Women's Casual Wear- Summer Fashion Preview World Of Warcraft Destroy The Online World? Pan American Metals Of Miami Says Speculators Are Buying Precious Metals Despite Dip In Price
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.254.138) / Processed in 0.012736 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2322, 975,