Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Liza's Creations launches its faux cupcakes online shop
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Liza's Creations launches its faux cupcakes online shop

There is a phenomenon in Malaysia about faux cupcakes

. This craft is taking the country by storm. Numerous classes on how to make faux cakes and faux cupcakes have been organized to those interested in this newly introduced craft. Some organizers charge their classes as high as RM300 (USD100) per class.

Liza's Creations is a home based business developed by a stay-at-home mom who is taking this opportunity to sell faux cupcakes online.

"Creating faux cupcake is my passion. For me, it brings great satisfaction and more relaxing after a stressful day. I would mostly want people to know that my work comes from the heart. It really does. Cupcakes make people smile. They are youthful and nostalgic at the same time. Unlike other desserts, I think cupcakes actually make people FEEL something. I'd want people to know that I put a lot of care into each one of my cakes. To date, only a few faux cupcakes are sold online through blogs in Malaysia. So, I'm grabbing this golden opportunity to join the community", says Liza Khalid, owner.

These delectable and adorable looking cupcakes are long lasting. They are 100% calorie free and look stunning and they are simply great for special celebrations: birthdays, wedding receptions, launches, exhibitions, parties, etc. They are also perfect for kitchen decor, home staging props and photo props. It won't attract bugs because no real food products are used. The best part, they surely won't blow your calorie allowance for the day.

Liza's Creations offers delectable cupcakes with various design such as Simply Vanilla, Midnight Magic, Sweet Dream, Parsian Dream, Peach Cobbler, Cherry Cordial and many more. What more special is that you can customize your order to your desired preferences.

Do visit Liza's Creation at this website: http://lizascreations.blogspot.com

By: Liza Khalid
Watch Alpha and Omega Online Forex Automoney Membership Unigo:Online college Resource What To Know When Buying Rolling Stones T-shirts Online Watch The Town online! Watch MegaMind Online A Closer Look at EarnIncomeOnline Buy Generic Zoloft Online with overnight delivery Diamond Engagement Ring - How to Find One Online Watch The Last Exorcism Online Watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Online! The sole online hub to tender finest tattoo covering stuff – Camouflage Cosmetics Stop Using Tobacco By Making Use Of Online Resources
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.55.42) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.004632 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2005, 973,
Liza's Creations launches its faux cupcakes online shop Mountain View