Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Living with a French Bulldog. So ugly they are cute!!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Living with a French Bulldog. So ugly they are cute!!

So ugly they are cute!! Cant begin to tell you how many times I have heard that since getting our French Bulldog, named Indica. And its true, looks like a pig, snorts like one too! Once when walking her outside I had a little girls point and say to her daddy "look, a piggy on a leash". Tho which the father replied "no silly, that's a...uh... dog...I think".

Suffice to say it has been very rewarding experience in owning a French Bulldog, but do understand that they are a bit of a special breed.

* She snores louder then me!! Ask my wife, that is no small feat.Living with a French Bulldog. So ugly they are cute!!

* She farts stinkier then me. Thankfully not louder so I can always blame her.

* When she eats it sounds like someone is vacuuming up wet noodles

* When she throws up (quite often) it sounds like grandfather clearing his throat.

* Allergies, allergies, allergies...scratching, scratching, scratching! Pet food allergies, grass allergies, air allergies, etc...

* Doesn't listen to commands. Understands perfectly well, just doesn't listen. A real tete de bois!

but....

What a lovable, hysterical, sweet, ridiculous, comical, amusing, peculiar, special kind of breed.

She is great with our 1 year old baby. She love everybody and everything. Cant imagine having anything else.

But understand before you consider getting one there are a few things to be aware of:

Cost - in getting them and dealing with the inevitable medical bills. Normally we are very big rescue and adopt type of family, but this type of dog has been overbread in some places which can increase medical issues. It is my opinion that if you do want one, you find a reputable breeder. The one we sued also fosters rescued mutts so it made us feel a little less guilty about 'buying' a dog.

Not a guard dog - unless the person can be licked to death.

Not a sports dog - due to how their faces and noses are formed, they don't breath well (hence the snoring and other noises). A lot of attention needs to be paid when exercising the dog especially in hot weather. It can kill them very quickly.

I hope this article has given you a better understanding of what it is like to own a french bulldog. Don't forget, rescued dogs can be just and fun. And no matter what please spay or neuter your dog and/or cat. Specifically regarding French Bulldogs, giving birth can kill the mother and the puppies. That why mostly all French Bulldog births are c-section, which is still a risk for the mother.

Happy petting!!!
Herve Leger well-known masterpieces are truly the preferred amongst celebrities FIFA 2010 World Cup and African Gods Reo Listings: More Americans Interested In Buying Reo Properties Christmas inside the Eyes of a Youngster Appliances To The Countryside: It Is Necessary To Provide A Temporary Relief Must Icing On The Cake American Revolution Literature You Will Require Albury Accommodation If You Are Traveling To Albury! Book Online Hotels And Holidays Packages Chicago Tourist Attractions You Won't Want To Miss How To Buy Travel Mugs? Golden Triangle With Sun Temple Tour Popular Tour Package To Visit India For Christmas, Choose Christmas Dolls For Gift-Giving Punta Chame The Perfect Holiday Destination For All
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.217.163) / Processed in 0.012507 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 2695, 954,