Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Livesmart 360 Review - Is Livesmart 360 Just Another Mlm?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Livesmart 360 Review - Is Livesmart 360 Just Another Mlm?

Here we go again with another MLM launch. This time the company is called LiveSmart 360 and it is built around health / wellness products with the standard "distributor" approach. I am going to lay it out here that this article is written not for the beginner to MLM business and that you are researching the LiveSmart 360 business to reach a conclusion.

Just like you I was recently introduced to this new company, actually by my business partner in a separate joint venture, and to be honest I was a little "off" when I first looked.

The reason? Well, he showed me some of the health and nutrition product offered by LiveSmart360 which seemed a little off-the-wall to me. Mainly because a portion of this product was not the usual powder or drink mix but actually in a spray bottle which is sprayed into the mouth and under the tongue. I thought that was a little strange and was unsure of my feelings.

2 weeks later my business partner promptly went and returned from a 2-day exclusive meeting with corporate and other potential founding position distributors. They all met at Live Smart 360 headquarters in Sarasota FL which I figured would be just another "Hoo-Ra" event.

With much hesitation to jump into the next big thing I was debriefed on the whole event. Oddly enough, as apprehensive as I was, actually all but completely closed-minded to the idea, I began to see something more powerful. Before I say anymore lets get this straight, I'm not a "opportunity jumper" and I hold my personal brand and integrity as the greatest priority.

Of course, since my business partner thought highly of what he experienced at the LiveSmart 360 headquarters I decided to keep an open mind. But you know what? It doesn't really matter what I think. That does not help you understand if LiveSmart 360 is just another MLM or something different. But the following will:

After much research and time spent analyzing the details I'll share what I have found so far.

1)The Compensation Plan seems solid

2)The health/ wellness products have official studies and doctor testimonials

3)The OAP program is unique and prevents a garage full of product

4)There is a VIP travel extension so it's not solely health and wellness

5)There is a BMW and exotic car program for certain rank achievements

LiveSmart 360 seems to have their heads together and what I find impressive over-all is how they are marketing a different way than usual. They fully embrace the new E-Revolution which includes Youtube and Facebook marketing. It seems to me they are up-to-date and with that I feel confident this is not just another MLM but a new and perhaps unique approach to the MLM industry. But hey, it's new, and only time can tell for sure. My goal here was to provide you with a few topics so during your own research you will know what and where to begin your research.

by: Jason Croxford
Saving Money When You Don't Think You Can The Review On Turbo Traffic System How Can You Make Money And Create An Endless Stream Of Income For Life? Looking For California Hard Money Lenders An Honest Millionaire League 2.0 Review And The Best Bonus Best Treadmill Reviews For 2010 Microworkers.com: A Review Is Timeshare A Financial Investment? Doctor Review: Know Where To Look Review – Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar (Nintendo DS) Saving Money Buying A Display Rental How To Follow The Money In Horse Racing – And Why Most Methods Are Flawed How Communications Factoring Can Get You The Money You Need Now
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.4.206) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.005942 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3015, 385,
Livesmart 360 Review - Is Livesmart 360 Just Another Mlm? Copenhagen