Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 Reviews
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 Reviews

Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 notebook is a new product

, positioning game entertainment. As same as IdeaPad Y460, IdeaPad Y560 notebook is currently one of the most popular products. For now, the Lenovo Y560 offers two versions, one is with i3 330M processor + ATI 5730 graphics card +4 GB RAM +500 GB hard drive, while the other version is with the i5 430M processor + ATI 5730 graphics card +4 GB RAM + 500GB hard drive. The main differences between two Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 versions are TSI acceleration and processors. Now we have a review on this IdeaPad Y560.

The laptop we got is Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 ITH i3 version, Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 is equipped with i3-330M CPU, ATI 5730 GPU, 7200RPM 500G HDD, 4G DDR3 memory, 15.6-inch screen, there is no doubt that its performance is strong than IdeaPad Y460.

There are some logo labels on Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 right palmrest: ATi graphics card, Dolby-certified sound system, intel i3 processor, win7 operating system.

IdeaPad Y560 left palmrest has more labels; one of the most practical is dual-graphics hot-switch! Second row of the first was a JBL sound system, JBL exactly like Y460.

JBL audio is first applied on Lenovo Y460 and IdeaPad Y560 notebooks, through the Dolby certified, the sound is really good, you will be impressive by the good sound when playing game.

On the front side of Lenovo IdeaPad Y560, the left switch is a dual-graphics card hot-swap switch, you can switch graphics cards.

Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 heat vents are located on the left side, which may be the hottest place on Lenovo IdeaPad Y560. So it is better not place something on the front of the heat vents, otherwise, it can easily lead to improper cooling.

Lenovo ideapad Y560 is equipped with four USB2.0 ports (1 eSATA + USB combo port), HDMI high-definition output, Express Card Interface, VGA, RJ45, the whole array of anti-noise microphone, headset jack stereo / audio output, multi-card reader (SD / MMC, xD, MS, MS pro, SD Pro).

On the back of Lenovo IdeaPad Y560, there is MINI PCIE solid-state hard drive for upgrading; it also can insert a 3G Sim card to surf the Internet.

Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 multi-touch panel supports for multi-touch technology, it can through gestures to achieve image zoom, web control scrolling and other functions.

Now we test IdeaPad Y560 by 3DMark06, Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 gets 7585 points test scores under 1366768 resolution; it is good enough to cope with the current mainstream games.

The system self-test scores reached 5.5 points, and the score bottleneck is memory, graphics and processors, have been very adequate, but the memory upgrade is quite simple. Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 's hard disk is 500G 7200 switch, the test results show very good, with an average transfer rate of 74.1MB/sec, the processor occupancy rate was only 5.2%, and the hard disk temperature is only 35 degrees.

Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 body weight is 2.6080Kg. Travel weight is 3.0585Kg.

Summary: Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 is the top entertainment games notebook currently, JBL Audio offers, split screen, dual graphics cards and other mainstream technologies ranging switching, in addition to i3 processor is also very strong, sufficient to meet the needs of the entertainment and games.

Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 Specs:

Type:

Y560AT-ISE:

Intel Core i7-720QM

Frequency: 1.6GHz

Core Frequency: 2.8GHz

4 cores 8 threads

Three-level cache 6MB

Y560AT-IFI / Y560A-IFI

Intel Core i5-430M

Frequency: 2.26GHz

Core Frequency: 2.53GHz

2-core 4 thread, 3MB three high-speed shared cache

Y560A-ITH

Intel Core i3-330M

Frequency of 2.13GHz

2-core 4 thread, 3MB three high-speed shared cache

Chipset: Intel Express Chipset HM55

Wireless: Intel 1000AGN wireless card

Operating System: Genuine Windows7

Home Premium Version: Home Basic Genuine Windows7

Memory: 4GB DDR3

HDD: 32G SSD solid state drive (Lenovo TSI)

500G SATA (7200rpm), 500G SATA (7200rpm)

Optical Drive: Super DVD burner

Display: 15.6 "ultra-hyun color, 1366 768, 16:9 golden ratio, LED backlit screen

Graphics: ATI Mobility RadeonTM HD 5730 graphics card

Memory: 1GB DDR3 dedicated graphics memory

Keyboard: Lenovo's high touch laptop keyboard, slide bar touch bar

Video Output: HDMI high-definition port, standard VGA

Camera: 1.3 million pixels, support security features easy to use face recognition

Sound System: JBL Professional brand stereo, Dolby-certified sound

Network Connection: 10M/1000M adaptive Ethernet card

Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.0 module

Ports: four USB2.0 ports (1 eSATA + USB combo port), HDMI high-definition output, Express Card Interface, VGA, RJ45, the whole array of anti-noise microphone, headset jack stereo / audio output, multi-card reader (SD / MMC, xD, MS, MS pro, SD Pro).

Battery: 6-cell lithium-ion battery performance

Power: 90W AC Adapter

Size: 385mm x 255mm x 20 ~ 33 mm

Weight: 2.7Kg (with 6 cell battery, the specific weight configuration based on the product shipment date)

Features: The new Lenovo desktop navigation slide bar, one key to video mode, Lenovo split-screen technology, a key to save the system, any communication IGRS.

Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 Reviews

By: Cherry
Hypnosis Unleashed Las Vegas Reviews VIZIO M320VT Review - Just What Attributes Can One Take Full Advantage Of With An Higher Definition TV Like This Cruising on a Budget Reviews of the latest Wondershare Video Converter Pro with additional discount news - 40% off! Most Noticeable Reviews Subwoofers How to Genuinely Make Big Money in NFL Betting Charles Harrison Cure For Bruxism Review Maverick Money makers Review Finding Out Of More Deals Make Bigger Money MaquiBurn Max Review Mizuno MX-300 Review How To Make Money By Clicking Ads Titleist CB 710 Forged Irons Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.103.183) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.013399 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 110 , 5598, 385,
Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 Reviews Vairano Patenora