Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Learn Ninjutsu - The 3 Key Skills You Need To Have For A Strong Foundation In Your Ninja Training
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Learn Ninjutsu - The 3 Key Skills You Need To Have For A Strong Foundation In Your Ninja Training

Learn Ninjutsu - The 3 Key Skills You Need To Have For A Strong Foundation In Your Ninja Training

One of the most common questions that I get from beginning students who are trying to learn ninjutsu is

, "What are the most important skills that I should be learning and practicing, if I want to master the art of Ninjutsu?" The focus of this article is to answer that exact question.

And, after reading this lesson, you should be able to make the right decision about what to do next to learn ninjutsu and to get the ninja training that you want and need! How does that sound?

Good? Or Great?!

Of course, if you don't want to have to put in the hard work to be a true master of the Ninja's arts - or of anything for that matter...

If you just want to sound like you know what you're talking about, and to be able to show off some cool, fancy moves in order to impress your friends...

Then you don't need this lesson.

In fact, if that's the case, then you and I would not be a good fit in a teacher-student relationship. Because, I only want to work with students who are serious about learning, developing, and becoming proficient with their skills - not just collecting information to fill their notebooks or computer's hard drive.

That being said, I'm going to assume that, if you're still reading this, that I'm not talking about you. I'm going to assume that you are one of the serious ones.

So what are the 3 key, or critical, skills that form a strong foundation in your Ninjutsu self defense training?

And, while you may get many answers from many different teachers, I want you to think about something for a moment, before I explain the actual skills that I want to talk about. Again, others can argue these lessons, but I would suggest that they are operating out of a sense of "only doing what their teacher did," without using their own brain to look more deeply at the lessons. Or...

They do not have the real-world experience at dealing with actual, live, vicious attacks! Because, it is these people, regardless of rank or time in training, who can tell you what you;re going to be up against, and HOW you BETTER be training, if you're going to go home in one piece!

Okay. I digress.

Well, maybe not.

I really want you to understand this. Especially if you're serious about your training - especially if you want to Master the art of Ninjutsu, and be more than just a member of the "Ninja Fan club!"

Here are the 3 Key Skills that lie at the core of a solid foundation for Mastery.

1) Kamae - Body/mind/spirit "attitude" posturing. This is the positioning of your "self" relative to your attacker and what he intends to do to you. Correct kamae is, itself, about three things - balance, stability, and cover (shielding), all of which make it extremely difficult for the attacker to even get at you - let alone have a chance at hurting you!

2) Taihen - Body 'movement.' More than simply walking and stepping movements, the Ninja's taihen includes rolling, leaping, running, dropping, and even climbing skills. This is the ability to move quickly and effortlessly, and with perfect balance and control, in any direction necessary to avoid or respond to an incoming attack.

3) Atemi - Striking. This is the ability to "impact the body." In the Ninja's self defense arts, this is much more than what most people know of as conventional punching and kicking. In fact, even the act of grabbing employs the principles of atemi. When reduced to it's most basic idea, "striking" is really about 'limb-extension,' and doing it in a way that does not violate the principles of kamae.

You may ask, "what about grappling." Is that a basic skill, or one for a higher, more advanced level. And, the answer is...

...Ninja do not engage in "grappling!"

In fact, all taijutsu can be reduced to either one, or a combination, of the above three skills. So, what most people see as grappling - the wrestling with, and attempt at controlling, moving, or dominating another by strength and force - to a Ninja is simply the correct application of kamae, taihen, and atemi ('limb-extension and contraction').

by: Jeffrey Miller
How To Find The Perfect Injury Lawyer For You Custom Billet Upgrades Are The Baywatch Boob Jobs Of Automotive Style Learn Ninjutsu - The Ninja's Secret Technique Of Knocking Your Attacker Down With Only One Finger! Vehicle Insurance Policies Financial Savings: The Benefits Of Being Lady Drivers Efficient Big Trucks-need Of Business Easy Way To Save Money On Online While Shopping At Automotiveconcepts.net By Using Automotiveconcept Understanding short-term car insurance Bad Credit Auto Loans Finding The Bucket Lifted Trucks For Sale How To Obtain Low Auto Loan Interest Rates As A Student Free Accurate Forex Trading Signals And Auto Trading Which You Always Want Finding The Best Bad Credit Auto Loans Car Rental Italy!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.2.184) / Processed in 0.013350 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 4322, 952,