Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Learn How To Use The #1 Way To Attract Potential Sellers With Post-it Notes
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Learn How To Use The #1 Way To Attract Potential Sellers With Post-it Notes

Why do we do post-it notes and what is it?

You're probably familiar with the 3M little 2x2 or 3x4 yellow post-it notes that you can write notes on and stick them on your computer, window, or whatever at your office. You can maybe tag mark a page. There are all kinds of those things.

There are companies out there that will put on those post-it notes a pre-printed, customized message that you create. They put it on there and you can peel that page off, stick it somewhere, and it's got your pre-printed message on it.

Post-It Note Message

Obviously that message is going to be, "I buy houses and here are all the benefits of doing business with me. Please call me."

You can order these things and then use that pre-printed message to target market the exact neighborhoods or areas that you want to market in. You may have a particular area of town that you've identified as your primary market. It can be hard to really isolate that part of town.

You can, of course, use newspapers. However, newspapers are going to be the entire town. You've got a lot of inefficiencies and a lot of cost associated with a newspaper ad that you're not going to get a pinpoint accuracy from.

You can do letters. You can do post cards. Post cards are going to be better, because at least you can identify certain zip codes and addresses. Still they're not going to be quite as accurate as post-it notes.

You can do fliers. Again, fliers are good, but they're not going to be quite as micro targeted as post-it notes will be. You can do fliers at local stores, restaurants, Laundromats and things like that. Then you're only going to get a certain amount of people to see the flier.

Use Post-It Notes in Large Numbers

Post-it notes you can put on every single house in a neighborhood. Almost every one of them is going to get read. You can get a very high readership in terms of these post-it notes.

They are easy to get out in terms of large numbers. You can get out 10, 000 to 20,000 of these in a week or so. You can really get your business revved up very quickly. If you pay somebody to go out and distribute these notes, and they go out and do it for a week or 10 days straight, they're going to get 15,000 or 20,000 of these out.

At the response rate that we're talking about, that's going to be a lot of calls. You're going to get a real deluge of phone calls.

by: Michel Lautensack
Save Money With Low Interest Loans! Fixed Annuities For Retirement Planning Save Money So You Can Buy What You Really Want Ankylosing Spondylitis: The Accomplished Review How Do I Invest With 100 Dollars? Forex Charts Are A Must-have Tool To Expand Your Trading Successes Refinance Your Vehicle With Bank Of America: Does It Make Sense? My Dream Home In Orange County, Ca - Fha Loans Made It Possible What Is The Best Small Investment I Can Make? Getting In Shape In 2010 While Saving Money Doing Home Improvements While In Foreclosure Why Do We Need To Protect Our Money Film Reviews - The Way To Find The Best Movie
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.189.7) New York / New York City Processed in 0.010981 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2560, 385,
Learn How To Use The #1 Way To Attract Potential Sellers With Post-it Notes New York City