Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Learn How To Make Africa Potato Appetizers
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Learn How To Make Africa Potato Appetizers

These delicious African potato appetizers are delicious served with African Vegetable and Meat recipes like fried Liver

. You can serve them piping hot from the oven as a tasty snack for your guests.

Potatoes are easy party appetizers and you can quickly make more if you run out.

Potatoes and Kenya Sauce recipes go together nicely and this is a very simple recipe with just

Learn how to make Potatoes Appetizers. If you have never tasted this recipe, now its turn to taste it.

INGREDIENTS TO MAKE POTATOES FOOD APPETIZERS

1 lb potatoes

2 tablespoons olive oil

salt and pepper

1/2 cup chives or green onions, finely chopped

1/2 teaspoon paprika

1/2 cup wheat germ

DIRECTIONS TO MAKE POTATOES FOOD APPETIZERS

1. Peel and chop potatoes

2. Place potatoes in a pot and cover with water

3. Boil until soft

4. Mash cooked potatoes with oil, and then add seasonings

5. Meanwhile, heat oven to 375 degrees

6. Shape mix into 1-inch balls

7. Mix the paprika and wheat germ together in a dish

8. Roll Potato balls in paprika and wheat germ mixture until coated

9. Place on oiled baking sheet

10. Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes

11. Let stand on folded paper towels before serving with toothpicks

Who knew potatoes could be so darn cute?!? I was very glad I did a 'trial run' before the holidays. Even though the recipe is basically foolproof, I did learn a few things that may be helpful to other party planners. First, I boiled them 10 minutes. Most were done, but a few slightly larger ones had to be returned to the pot for another minute or two, so it's helpful if they're more uniform in size. My taste testers thought the ones prepared as written were excellent. But I also tried some the way Mommy did, including the scooped out part in the filling for a 'twice-baked' effect, and they just flipped out over those. Oh, and be sure to cut a thin slice off the bottom if they don't sit perfectly flat or they'll tilt over in the oven and all the filling will slide out. All and all, just a delicious apply that's very, very visually appealing!

by: Twino
Celebrity Rehab And Why They Enter Treatment Clinics, Is This Panacea Or Media Attention Summer Air Travel Can Be Easy With Private Jet Charter Be Heavenly A Heavenly Goddess In Goddess Halloween Costumes All You Need To Know On Travel Insurance For Seniors How To Get Ready For World Travel Find Excellent Alaska Cruise Rates Advertised For Ceo Partners And Tourists For Fall Important Information Tourists Should Be Able To Find Out To Make A Definitely Pleasant All Inclusiv Life's A Beach When You Retire Mauritius Hotels Offer Complete Holiday Experience Good Experiences Is What Manhattan Beach Realty Is All About Do Celebrities Always Need Rehab, For Media Reasons Or Their Own Panacea Renting A Holiday Cottage In Scotland Jaipur Holidays
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.124.143) / Processed in 0.005541 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 48 , 2345, 954,