Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Learn From Those That Have Served Our Country
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Learn From Those That Have Served Our Country

Recently I was watching the news and they were showing how a top commander in the Middle East was visiting one of the local colleges

. For several days there was different reporting on this top commander visiting the college. First it was that he was coming and how the students were so excited to have him coming. Then it was that he was there that day and that it was a well attended event and that the place was packed. Then for several days following the news reported on some of the things that he shared and talked about.

I don't know how other people felt about the reporting going on for several days, but I found it very interesting. I never got tired of hearing the different reports on this top commander coming to the college. In fact, I found myself wishing that I was a student there so that I could have attended. It sounded very interesting. In fact, I have young children and they found the reports fascinating too.

One of my sons loves learning about our country and the wars that are going on around us. We had a cousin that went over to Iraq two different times. My son asked him if he would be willing to sit down with him and tell him about it. We all found the information that he shared very interesting. It is very insightful to get the perspective of those that are actually serving over there than just from the different news reports. In fact, it made you have hope that there were some good things happening over there.

After we talked with him my son has found that he wants to read military biographies. It is something that is very interesting and everyone has different stories to share. For some they have served in several different wars and seen several different things. For others they have served in one part of the country, but their stories can be just as fascinating.

For those that have served our country and taken the time to write a military biography might not have been the easiest thing, but has sure been a blessing for those that have been able to read it and learn from their experiences. It is important that we as US citizens take advantage of reading these things and learning and gaining a great appreciation for those that are serving our country and protecting our freedom.

by: Art Gib
Car Break Ins During The Holiday Season Hope Springs Eternaleven After Obamacare Has passed Kung Zhu Toys A Great Christmas Present for our Warrior Little Boys Siren Lure and Compari Favored in Triple Bend / Gold Cup Odds Numerous Guidelines Made Specially Husbands And Wifes Young Professionals And Travelers In Getting B Cheap Custom Labels for Christmas My country Nigeria How An Executive Physical Can Save Christmas Five Coping Skills to Help Grievers Get Through the Holidays Fashion Tip - American Made Hemp Clothing Accessorize for Summer Best Destination to Visit – Prague Cheap Venice Holidays
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.158.148) / Processed in 0.004830 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2323, 954,