Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » My country Nigeria
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My country Nigeria

My country Nigeria

My country Nigeria

Nigeria is a Black nation that had always lived in peace and unbreakable unity.On October 1st 1960 Nigeria my dear country was redeemed from colonial rule,but it was not over until October 1st 1963 when it became a republican and also for the first time my country Nigeria had a Nigerian as the president Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe.The struggle for independence was achieved by some powerful men called NATIONALIST and they include Herbert Macauley,Obafemi Awolowo,Nnamdi Azikiwe,Tafawa Balewa,Ahmadu Bello,Anthony Enahoro,Ernest Ikoli,Fumilayo Kuti,Festus Eboh,Dennis Osadebey and others too numerous to mention.Nigeria is blessed with abundance natural resources like crude,agriculture,minerals e.t.c.Nigeria had express both military and civilian rule and had still remained peaceful.So many Nigerians had excelled and came out first,thereby doing the country proud.Presently Nigeria had some one from the south-south region as President.I will forever remain glad and proud of being a Nigerian.Let me inform you and also clear your mind off every negative thought you may have in you about Nigeria and Nigerians,Nigerians are not terrorist,scams,untrusted or any negative thing you may have in mind,to me as a Nigerian i believe WE are World best.On this note i say GOD BLESS MY DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA FOREVER.Nigerians are honest,sincere and reliable people.Nigeria has two section,THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA AND THE NORTHERN NIGERIA,three(3)religious practice namely,CHRISTIANITY,ISLAM AND AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION.We still live as brother in togetherness and oneness.
How An Executive Physical Can Save Christmas Five Coping Skills to Help Grievers Get Through the Holidays Fashion Tip - American Made Hemp Clothing Accessorize for Summer Best Destination to Visit – Prague Cheap Venice Holidays Holidaying India Cheap Flights to Popular Holiday Destinations Orange Soda And Grape Nehi, The American Way T-Core for Men: The Best Holiday Season Gift Why I Started a Head Lice Removal Franchise Numerous Methods Made Specifically Hubbies Ceo And Tourists In Stealing Best Priced Lahaina Hotel Re FAQS about Used Touring Caravans Answered
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.104.29) / Processed in 0.012561 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 1606, 954,
My country Nigeria