Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Landon Donovan Ready To Fulfill His Fifa World Cup Dream In South Africa
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Landon Donovan Ready To Fulfill His Fifa World Cup Dream In South Africa

BEST AMERICAN soccer player of all times, Landon Donovan

, wants to kiss glory of FIFA World Cup Football in South Africa. It has been hectic year for Donovan who followed the David Beckhams advice and took clue from Englands internationals example and opted for loan spell in Europe.

While Beckhams period with AC Milan ended in an injury, ruling him out of the World Cup, Donovans successful spell with Everton enhanced his reputation.

After failing to make grade in Germany, the Californias success at Goodison Park showed he definitely had what it took to be top player outside America.

Donovan said, The experience was priceless for me. The games were always fast and ultra competitive and my time there certainly made me a better player.

I feel like I had to learn the respect of the fans, and once I did, they were always going to support me.

The 28-yaer-old has appeared in two previous FIFA World Cup finals and scored 42 goals in 121 international appearance of his country, making him the all time top scorer of U.S.

He debuted against Mexico on October 25, 2005 and scored. He scored twice in the U.S. run to the last eight in the 2002 World Cup in South Korea and Japan, where he won tournaments best young player award.

The 2006 edition in Germany was disappointing for Donovan as well as the team. His excellent form helped the U.S. team to reach the finals of Confederation Cup last year. Increasingly used by Coach Bob Bradley in a wide midfield role, he can also play off a target man striker and he may find himself back in that role at times in South Africa.

The coming edition of FIFA World Cup Football in South Africa is going to be very crucial for Donovan, keeping his age in mind. It might be his last chance to get the glory at world stage.

by: Merinews
Take A Tour To The Wonderful Highlights Of U.s. States!! Travel Tips Helping You With Major Discounts Along With Great Accommodation For Reno Hotels Its A Pleasure To Welcome You To My Little Beach Shack Cambodia - Holidays and Festivals Manali Tours A Lifetime Experiences Beijing - The Summer Palace Fashion summer shoes The Top Travel Destinations in the World My special gift at Toplinkslondon.com Where To Start To Get Lean And Mean For Summer Enjoyable Indian Holiday Packages Outlining Medical Tourism in India How To Pick The Perfect Honeymoon Destination
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.229.253) / Processed in 0.010185 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1871, 954,