Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Its A Pleasure To Welcome You To My Little Beach Shack
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Its A Pleasure To Welcome You To My Little Beach Shack

Its A Pleasure To Welcome You To My Little Beach Shack

Quintana, Texas is a charming island village located near Freeport and Surfside

, on the west side of the mouth of the Brazos River and on Farm roads 1495 and 723. This tranquil little coastal island attracts tourists from all over the United States. The town has a total area of 1.8 square miles of which, 0.6 square miles is land and 1.2 square miles is water. As of 2000, at hand were 38 people, 20 households, and 11 families residing in the town.

These days, Quintana, Texas is a romantic vacation destination for tourists in the United States. With its scenic outdoors and its breezy shores, this town located on the Texas Gulf coast is a modern day sanctuary. Quintana is also located next to Bryan Beach State Park, a secluded, un-crowded alternative to Galveston's busy beaches. This fifty one acre park is filled with historical monuments, a sandy beach, sand dunes, wildflowers, cattails, migratory seabirds, fishing, boating, and surfing.

There are terrific Texas vacation rentals to pick from in Quintana and it's neighboring towns. Quintana vacation rentals vary from beach houses, inns, and hotels. One of the most exceptional places to stay is the Quintana Light House. A spectacular view of the sunrise and sunset in the fishing pier is a daily event that will never tire. The Quintana Light House has two bedrooms, one bath and is fully furnished with a full kitchen and linens. Its located 700 feet from the fishing pier and the seashore as well.

A few more great attractions in Quintana are The Xeriscape Park. The Xeriscape Park hosts a hummingbird garden and a butterfly garden and is a delight to wander through. Formerly a one lot park, leased from the Port of Freeport, has now been relocated to include a block and a half with the generosity of Freeport LNG. With funding by FLNG, new water features, tree plantings and a bridge, the area is now accessible and a new addition to Quintana's park system.Its A Pleasure To Welcome You To My Little Beach Shack

Quintana's Neotropical Bird Sanctuary is also one of the most recommended places to visit while in this beach town. Quintana's Neotropical Bird Sanctuary opened in 1994 with the Town's purchase of a small parcel of land across from the Town Hall and a grant through Partners in Flight. A popular birding spot with trails, ponds and park benches. Quintana is a town rich in history which is evident in its historical cemetery that dates back to 1871.

Quintana is a town prosperous in history which is evident in its historical cemetery that dates back to 1871. Combined with great Texas romantic getaways are delicious seafood restaurants all along the Gulf Coast. Quintana, Surfside Beach and Freeport, all have outstanding dining establishments with local flavors. It's a brief drive between towns, or you can travel between all three by boat as well. Boat rentals are accessible and docs and gas stations are conveniently placed. Quintana, Texas is a peaceful, lovely little island village you will enjoy traveling to again and again.

by: James Harden
Cambodia - Holidays and Festivals Manali Tours A Lifetime Experiences Beijing - The Summer Palace Fashion summer shoes The Top Travel Destinations in the World My special gift at Toplinkslondon.com Where To Start To Get Lean And Mean For Summer Enjoyable Indian Holiday Packages Outlining Medical Tourism in India How To Pick The Perfect Honeymoon Destination Basic Information Tourists Ought To Check Out Concerning Richmond Motels To Have Your Getaway Totall What To Look For When Choosing A Honeymoon Destination Golden Triangle Tour Packages – Tour Package That Can Give You View Of Real India
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.15.59.163) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.005588 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3372, 954,
Its A Pleasure To Welcome You To My Little Beach Shack Columbus