Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Kids and Baseball Trophies
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Kids and Baseball Trophies

Now that we're approaching that World Series time of year, all of the organized baseball leagues are starting to wrap up their seasons with various forms of tournaments. As an aside, whoever thought that this year the Rangers and the Giants would battle it out in the Series? i guess that's why they play the game!

If you're involved in baseball team sports, now's the time you need to be thinking about awards. Psychologists now insist that all participants in T-Ball and younger little leagues receive participation trophies or awards regardless of how their team fared. This article will take a look at some baseball trophies appropriate for the younger age groups

T-Ball

I really don't know why they start kids in baseball this young. I think the only value may be for the child to start developing some coordination skills. After watching T-Ball through my own kids, I'm convinced that the parents get more out of it than the kids do! That being said, there are several really neat baseball trophies and awards that are available through Crown Awards, a company that's been in the Awards business for over 30 years.

Participation Trophies: I really like the medals for this type of award. Crown has just a ton of these, and they start at just $1.49. When the kids are this young and can't read, just having a baseball related medal on a ribbon hung around their neck at the team party is really exciting for them.

Top Finishing Team Trophies: If the budget is tight, these very same medals can be bought with "first, second or third" place on them. However, even at this age kids know the difference between just participating and winning the most games. Of course, if you're partial to medals, you can get larger, nicer medals for between $5 & $10. However, there are other options as well. Crown Awards has this really neat 9" movable, posable baseball figures on a marble base at a promotion special cost of $3.95 with free engraving. This is a super deal, and really would make any small child happy.

Little League

These baseball players are of the age where they're really beginning to understand the game. Trophies for winning really do mean something to these teams, not just for participating, but for excelling and being the best. I've listed several options from which to choose, with budget being the overriding factor.

Medals: Always an option, especially for 2nd and 3rd place finishers

Posable Baseball Figures: As mentioned previously, these figures (both male and female) are sure to satisfy, and look great on display at home.

Spinners: These baseball trophies are very popular with kids. Crown has one with a baseball emblem that spins inside a wreath that is sure to please. It also is mounted on a marble base and comes with free engraving for about $5.

Crystalline Baseball Figures: For $6., you can get a 7" crystalline baseball player on an engravable base. Crown Awards also offers a 5.5" lucite star that any young player would be proud to receive.

There are many more possibilites to be had, some less expensive and some costing a whole lot more. The variety of baseball trophies at Crown Awards is almost endless, from medals to cups, to plaques, to figurines and more. The advantage in dealing with an experienced company Crown Awards is that there's probably not a whole lot that they haven't seen or been asked to help with over the past thirty years. There's no substitute for experiece, especially when it comes to making kids and their parents happy.
Childhood Anxiety Signs Theme Party Planning for Kids Kids Riding Toys: Unique Play Ideas Preteen Panties and Preteen Lingerie Getting to the Next Level, Development challenges for both kids and parents MoneySavingExpert-I Can't Let my Kid Down Letting Our Children Know Where They Fit In Childrens Ski Jackets The "Wounded Inner Child" Is an Egoic Figment of Your Imagination - The Little Prince Series New York Will: Protecting Your Minor Children The "Popularity Contest" Parenting Strategy - Children Can See Right Through It Be Careful about the Spinal Abnormality of Kids Are Childcare Concerns The Same No Matter Where You Live?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.186.201) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.007418 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3731, 956,
Kids and Baseball Trophies Ann Arbor