Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Keep Your HID Kit peeled for These Female R&B Singer Comebacks Pt. 1
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Keep Your HID Kit peeled for These Female R&B Singer Comebacks Pt. 1

Author: Kasan Groupe

The female R&B singer is a mainstay of top 40 hip-hop and dance music, often integral in providing the catchy hook on an otherwise rough track. With the popularity of the auto-tune effect in hip-hip, many rappers have taken to experimenting with singing their own hooks, effectively putting the female R&B singers out of work. The effect doesnt seem to be losing any steam, but hopefully the female R&B singers can make a comeback with their own full-length albums. Here is a list of female R&B singers to keep your hid kits peeled for to make a comeback in 2010. Mya Mya has never really been gone, she has released albums in both 2007 and 2008 but hasnt had a single on par with her early hits Its All About Me and Case of the Ex and her 2007 album was shelved in the US and only released fully in Japan, which makes one wonder what kind of future she has in the United States market. She recently released a mixtape entitled Beauty & the Streets Vol 1 which has her dabbling in more mainstream southern hip-hop and R&B production, possibly testing her ability to sell the material, in the hopes that if it gains enough play the record label will greenlight an actual release. Heres hoping Mya can reach the United States commercial success of her past. Christina Milian Christina Milian made her mark in the music world with her sultry hooks for rap artists like Ja Rule. She set out on her own and had success on Def Jam and Island records with two albums that reached Silver sales records, which isnt amazing but isnt bad either. Her 2006 release So Amazin didnt sell as well as the label had anticipated. She left Def Jam due to creative differences. She seems to have found a happy home through her connection and marriage to singer/writer The-Dream and his Interscope Records/Radio Killa record label which will release her album in 2010. With The-Dream and his partner Tricky Stewart on the production side this could be her most successful album both commercially and critically.About the Author:

Alan McGee is a freelance writer from MN.
Keep Your HID Kit peeled for These Female R&B Singer Comebacks Pt. 2 Govt denies Yar'Adua's death, pressure mounts A Perfect Night's Rest With An Electric Blanket Twitter Sceptics Changing Their Opinion After Discovering How To Get Tons of Followers On Autopilot! RegCure Legit Version - Don't forget this ! I Can't Get Over My Ex And Leave Her Alone Can I Save My Marriage Before It's Too Late and My Partner Decides to Leave? Mercedes SLS AMG - Germany's Wonder Car Mercedes SLS: World's Wonder Car RegCure Key Gen ? - You'll Be Surprised ! Reformed Theology: Based On God's Word - Sola Scriptura Hpxp3390 Dll Missing - Beware & Repair ! Don't Buy One of the Cheap Garage Doors until You Read This!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.24.134) / Processed in 0.011938 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2145, 952,