Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Kdelonlinestore.com - Us Is An Online Shopping Store.
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Kdelonlinestore.com - Us Is An Online Shopping Store.

Every now and then, something for sale on KDelonlinestore.com seems so monumentally stupid that it inspires a spontaneous community comedy festival

. One person after another leaves phony reviews, each more heartfelt and over-the-top than last, sardonically praising the KDelonlinestore.com item for its astonishing, life-changing abilities. Perfect strangers, entertaining each other in the comments, laughing their heads offuntil KDelonlinestore.com gets wind of the stunt and shuts it down.

Well, don't look now, but it's happening again. Actually, DO look now, because it probably won't be there long.

This time, the item for sale is the AutoExec WM-01 Wheelmate Steering Wheel Desk Tray. As the ad says: "Easily convert your car into your personal automobile office!" For $25, you get a plastic shelf that clips onto your car's steering wheel "for easy access to a writing and drink storage surface."

I mean, has there ever been an idea so dangerous, so impractical? That's the question underlying some of the hilarious phony reviews. Some excerpts:Kdelonlinestore.com - Us Is An Online Shopping Store.

* (one-star review) "Imagine my surprise when I made a left hand turn and not only spilled my plate of ham, but I now have a nasty red mark on my face from being slapped in the head by the desk, which turns along with the steering wheel. I wrote a letter to the company and they did offer me a new ham."

* "I have only had two accidents since I bought this product, but in that week I have easily gotten more work done than in the last two months!"

* "Wow is this thing great! I can quickly fix multiple shots of tequila for myself and the friends as we drive from one bar to the next."

* "I got one for my 90 yr old mother. She is an avid crossword puzzle fan and now she can work on them while she is driving."

* "As a school bus driver, I was never able to check my email and update Facebook while at work. Now I am networking more than ever!"

* "Here in Massachusetts, they have some law that learner drivers can't drive without a licensed passenger. With the Laptop Steering Wheel Desk, my daughter is now able to sit her MacBook right there in front, and I can supervise her driving over Skype, from the comfort of my couch!"

* "I thought it would be great for those long nights driving cross county, but by the time I passed through Omaha, my sand mandala was finished."

* "It's an all too familiar refrain in our present economy: you have a family, you're clocking 60 hours a week, and you have no time to make fondue."

And then there are the product photos, most of which have been submitted by the same witty Internet citizens. Don't miss em!

Yep, no question: there are some really gifted comedians out there. I refer, of course, to the creators of the Laptop Steering Wheel Desk. But the KDelonlinestore.com "reviewers" ain't bad, either.

by: hsseo01
Pay Day Loan? Stop! Moncler Leather Coats Upon Spectacular Good Buys Why You Should Buy Mango Wood Furniture Smart Tips On Buying A Term Insurance Plan Online Clothes Shopping Are Getting A Boom These Days: Shopping For Designer Jeans Online Buy Ghagra Choli To Add Elegancy To The Bridal Sari You Should Get A High Yield Fund With A Monthly Pay Out How Online Shopping Is Superior To Traditional Store Shopping Buy Best Premium Passes Of Mamma Mia Show London Payday Advance- Easy Cash Support For Everyone Bucking Myths About Online Shopping Buy Quality Chia For Superior Benefits
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.134.118.95) / Processed in 0.013067 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3002, 962,