Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Jay Reviews Resident Evil Afterlife
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Jay Reviews Resident Evil Afterlife

Jay Reviews Resident Evil Afterlife

Jay Reviews

Resident Evil Afterlife

Hello everyone and welcome to Jays Reviews. This is a series of reviews on not just movies but anything that I feel deserves my 2 cents. Now keep in mind that I am no expert on really anything but do have an opinion on so many things that know almost nothing about. Now that I have covered myself legally I hope let's begin.

Resident Evil Afterlife is the fourth film to come out and we who follow zombie lore are all up to speed. But that still does not stop Alice from telling us what's happened. At least that's what I think she was saying because the version I was watching was in Russian and I really don't speak Russian but I was not about to let a small thing like that stop me.

The first 15 minutes involves a lot of shooting and Alice's running around killing guys dressed like storm troopers in black armor. Soon after the shooting and a really big and might I add strange explosion Alice meets up with an old friend and goes to San Francisco I think.

I you have seen the preview then you know that she lands on the roof of a prison and meets one of the guys from the Sons of Anarchy. Not the main guy but one of the others but I digress.

I think they are supposed to get to a building that is close by but this giant guy from the men's department from the local big and really tall store has other plans. He has this really long axe hammer thing but only seems to be able to hit walls and the extras that we all knew were dead meat any way.

I did not really have to much trouble following the story but then again I would have enjoyed it if it were a silent movie too. The bad guy has slicked back hair of course and the bad people work for a corporation. The zombies themselves seem to take a distant third place in the film and I did notice that some of them run now. I do enjoy the films but wish that Alice was just a human and that the action was more Black Hawk Down in the realism

Jay is a performer with

How to Find Private Money Investors Getting Past the Investor-Ese: What Is a Private Money Investor? Advantages and Disadvantages of a Detox Foot Pad Loreal Wrinkle Decrease Collagen Filler Review Genes Swiss Collagen Moisturizing Creme with Vitamin E Review Wealth Mindset - Open up your Eyes to Money Producing Ways The Importance Of A Budget Kinoki Foot Pads - Know the Ingredients Probe Personal Lubricant In Review Reds fight for the first English Premier League Arsenal to join Manchester City to get people throwing money at 4 times weekly The Ins And Outs Of The Prosolution Pill - Prosolution Pill Reviews LG 32LD350 Review - Knowing The Top Top Features Of Certain Higher Definition TV's At Present Financial Report: Reading the Balance Sheet for Making an Investment Decision
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.107.32) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.016413 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2169, 385,
Jay Reviews Resident Evil Afterlife Copenhagen