Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Jack Johnson Tickets - On Tour In Support Of 'to The Sea'!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Jack Johnson Tickets - On Tour In Support Of 'to The Sea'!

Jack Johnson Tickets - On Tour In Support Of 'to The Sea'!

For Hawaiian singer and songwriter Jack Johnson

, it's not just about the music. In fact the mellow musician dedicates a decent amount of time to environmental activism. At a show at the Cruzan Amphitheatre, several local causes benefited from his appearance, including Kids Ecology Corps, Trash to Treasure Creative Reuse Center, the Surfrider Foundation, Slow Food USA and Indian Riverkeeper.

Johnson currently lives in Hawaii and makes a commitment to ensuring that he doesn't leave a huge carbon footprint. What he is leaving, however, is a massive collection of cool, beach-inspired tunes. Listen to some of his latest tracks from the album Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King by getting Jack Johnson tickets from StubHub today!

One of the most endearing things about Johnson is that he continuously surrounds himself with friends and family members. He was quoted on the Palm Beach Pulse as saying, "I feel lucky about this whole thing, even being on the road, because we can see the crowd singing along. Every so often, I sense this lonely thing about this, and I wonder if I didn't have close friends around me, including my whole crew and my band." In addition, most of the time he travels with his wife Kim and their three kids, which makes those big tours more of a family affair.

In other Jack Johnson news, the singer recently joined the lineup at the Mile High Music Festival, headlining the event on Saturday along with the Dave Matthews Band and together the two swayed the crowd with their easygoing breezy hits. Johnson performed tracks off his latest release, To the Sea, while DMB also offered newer tunes from Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King.Jack Johnson Tickets - On Tour In Support Of 'to The Sea'!

Jack Johnson first started gaining notoriety with the release of his debut album, Brushfire Fairytales, in 2001. In fact, the record was such a success that it saw platinum status in a short period of time and spawned the radio-friendly tunes "Flake," "Bubble Toes" and "Fortunate Fool."

Johnson toured heavily in support of the release and also made a return to the recording studio to record his follow-up, On and On. It was another success and also featured Johnson delving into more social commentary than he had with Brushfire Fairytales.

Never one to really slow down, Johnson waited only a few years before dropping In Between Dreams, which subsequently debuted on the charts at the number two spot, his highest chart position in America to date. He was still climbing however and it was his next effort, Sing-A-Longs and Lullabies for the Film Curious George that finally made it to the number one spot.

At this point, there was no denying the fact that Johnson was one of the top artists on the scene. His next two albums, Sleep through the Static and this year's To the Sea, proved that all of his hard work in the studio and his demanding tour schedule had in fact paid off. Don't miss one of his next concerts; get a pair of Jack Johnson tickets today!

by: Pat Smith
Important Benefits Of Travel Agents Famous Forts and Palaces of Rajasthan With Wildlife Tour Package Betting for the Weekly Football Tournament Golden Triangle Tour with Haridwar and Rishikesh Golden Triangle Tour Packages India Make Your Holidays A Pleasant With Mantra Travels Introduction to Smartlipo Triplex Rajasthan Art & Culture Tour Places Of Tourist Interest In Spain adventures In Spain Places Of Tourist Interest In Spain Morella Places Of Tourist Interest In Spain wonderful Spain U2 World Tour 2010-2011 U2 Australian Tour 2010
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.150.80) New York / New York City Processed in 0.005247 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3049, 954,
Jack Johnson Tickets - On Tour In Support Of 'to The Sea'! New York City