Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » It's Complicated Movie Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

It's Complicated Movie Review

It's Complicated Movie Review

What do you get when you combine Alec Baldwin, Merryl Streep, and Steve Martin in a movie with a rather tired plot? It's not really that complicated. You get a pretty good movie.

Let us first start with Alec Baldwin. In spite of all of the personal problems he has had, his acting remains absolutely top notch in everything that he does. Perhaps he has been through so much in his personal life that he knows how to play every role in which he is cast. In "It's Complicated", he plays a rather manic divorcee, not too much of a stretch for him given that his personal life as a manically divorced man has been played out for all to see. As one of Hollywood's top leading actors, Alec plays his role as a divorced lawyer who has married a younger woman to a tee.

Merryl Streep continues to be a master of the craft and her presence alone makes this one of the top ten movie rentals. From her early movies to recent endeavors, including "Julia and Julia", Merryl Streep shines in just about every role that she plays. In this movie, she plays a character named Jane, who has been divorced by her husband and forced to pick up her life and move on. She has done quite well in her personal endeavors and has found peace. That is, until her ex-husband reignites his passions for her.

Steve Martin remains a cinematic enigma for me. From his days as an over-the-top comedian, he has changed personas considerably for many of his on-screen movies appearances. In this movie, he plays a character named Adam, an architect who is hired to do some redesigns on Merryl Streep's house. Like Merryl's character, he is also divorced and working to get his personal life into a better situation. Of course, he ends up falling for Merryl and plays the good, consistent guy to Alec Baldwin's manic, romantic, bad-boy type.

There are also some cameos in the movie that I really enjoyed. If you are a fan of the "The Office", you will be delighted to see the character of the Jim in this movie. He plays a role that is similar to his role in the "The Office" but he's such a likable character that he is always a joy to see.

Another character that I really enjoyed in this movie is the character of Agness, played by Lake Bell. She portrays the young, powerful, successful wife of Alec Baldwin. I remember her from her days on "The Practice" and her role in "What Happens In Vegas", both of which I enjoyed very much. Her character in this is great because she is not the typically young, hot, second wife floozy. Though she is young and hot, she is not meek and stupid. In fact, she has a thriving career to rival if not exceed that of her successful lawyer husband.

The plot of "It's Complicated" is not that complicated. It's contrived but well presented. But, what makes this movie great, is the actors that play their parts perfectly.
How to Find Miami Hard Money Lender FHA & Hard Money: Choose a Suitable Financial Option Fibroids Miracle System Review - Does Amanda Leto's Book Really Work? Fap Turbo Expert Guide Review - Fap Turbo Expert Guide Free Seeking Vandergriff Toyota Company Reviews Avoid Foreclosure- Get Your Finances In Order Fibonacci Killer Review - Fibonacci Killer Rapidshare An Aweber Review. Getting Your Message Out Has Never Been More Important Cheat Your Way Thin System Review Grow Taller 4 Idiots Program For Free - Grow Taller 4 Idiots Program Reviews Stop Snoring Mouthpiece Reviews-Stop Snoring Pillow Reviews Webmagnates Coupon Discount and Review Pere de Temps Review and Coupon Code
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.32.19) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.011213 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2980, 385,
It's Complicated Movie Review Vairano Patenora