Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Ishikawa Donates All His Prize Money
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Ishikawa Donates All His Prize Money

Ishikawa Donates All His Prize Money

Golfer Ishikawa said Tuesday in Houston, he would donate all the prize money for relief on March 11 earthquake and tsunami victims. In addition, Ishikawa also said that every time he caught a birdie in the game, he will donate 10,000 yen.

Ishikawa turned professional at age 16 in 2008. Over the past three seasons, Ishikawa earned more than one billion yen. Wow, with that money, he sure can buy many PING G15 Drivers.

Last year, Ishikawa ranked third on Japan Golf Tour prize money list, the prize money is 1.51 billion yen. He caught a total of 341 birdies, and no doubt he is the birdie king of Japan Tour. I just wonder what irons does he use ? Are Callaway Diablo Edge Irons in his golf bag?

"This year I have set myself a goal, the total prize money to break the 200 million yen." Ishikawa said, "I know that recovery takes a long time. I am willing to holding hands with the victims, to work together. " I heard TM told him that with TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons, he can achieve that goal faster and better.

After consulting his father, the nine time tour winner launched the charity event. After the U.S. Masters, Ishikawa will be going home and begin the new season of Japan Tour.More tips If you ever compete in match play events, you need to know how to approach

them in order to get good results. If you think match play is the same as

stroke play in golf, then read on -- because I'm going to tell you what you

need to do in order to succeed.

Match play pits one golfer (or one team) against another. Unlike in stroke

play, in which total score counts, the golfers compete for each hole.

Whoever shoots the lowest score on a hole wins the hole. If the two golfers

(or teams) finish with identical scores, the hole is "halved." Whoever wins

the most holes wins the match. If the players (or teams) finish with the

same score, the match is halved. Match play does not usually affect your

golf handicap. These are the basics.

This head-to-head confrontation, as golf instruction manuals tell you,

radically changes how you play the game. Some golf tips urge you to be

more aggressive in match play than in stroke play. Other golf tips urge you

to play your normal game. What determines how you play is where you

stand on the hole, where your opponent stands on the hole, and where the

two of you stand in the match.

Most golf instruction will tell you that match play is a balancing act. You're

always weighing the need to put pressure on your opponent against the

need to win the hole. The player who plays the best under pressure,

regardless of where his golf handicap is, usually wins the match. Handling

the pressure is not something golf lessons prepares you for. It's something

you need to experience yourself.
Reviews of Frugal Mom's Guide Why Certificates Of Deposit (CD's) Are A Good Way To Save Money CPA Instruments Review-$700 per Day Secrets Revealed! Extra Money By Having Your Opinion Paid For Surveys The largest clubface of TaylorMade Burner Superfast Driver Left Handed Review Microcapmillionaires.com Review and Coupon Discount Trading Pro System Review and Coupon Discount Haier HLT71 7-Inch Handheld LCD TV - Review Wealth Secret - Use All Your Money - At the Best Interest Rates Simplest Way to Winning Starcraft 2 - A Shokz Starcraft 2 Guide Review The Ways to Make Money Does Money Really Make You Happy? Power chute Swing action Trainer Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.126.11) New York / New York City Processed in 0.011194 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 54 , 3038, 385,
Ishikawa Donates All His Prize Money New York City