Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Is Your Home Base Business Convention Worth The Money?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Is Your Home Base Business Convention Worth The Money?

Is your convention worth the money?

A question that is asked around every convention is, Is it worth it? The answer is Yes. Let me tell you why coing to your convention can be so profitable for you. The way your sell is based on your belief level. The way you think about your product or service, the way youu think about network marketing and how you feel when you are talking to a prospect.

That will all increase after you attend your convention. When you open th eballroom doors and walk in the first thing that strikes you is all the people. I have attended conventions in the Superdome and in convention centers. When you see thousands of members of your business it leaves an inpression. The first one I attended had 5000 people there, the guy next to me turned, looked around the room and said, They all said Yes didn t they? I realized at that first meeting the power of the convention.

Thousands of people attending, hundreds crossing stage as a new something or other and I needed to find 5 or 6 to make $100,000 !!! I knew then that I could succeed in my company. The information about the services the corperation was adding built my belief very high. When I arrived back home and a prospect told me how it was a pyramid or it would not work, I knew they were wrong. Not doubting yourself or your company can make you bullet proff. That gets you to offer your program to more people and keep going in the face of rejection.

The last thing about the convention was the people crossing the stage. Now I say this with great respect, but alot of them did not look all that sharp. I knew if they could do it so could I. Not going to that first convention would have cost me tens of thousands of dollars. But what about the cost? A convention with airfare can easily cost $1000. Budget for it like you are running a real company. You are, so treat your business like it. To gt the most out of the time there I recommend staying in the convention. At breaks hang around and make a point to meet the top money earners. Introduce yourself and listen to their stories. If you do what they did, you will have what they have.

Bonus:

Get Your FREE E-Book "20 Things you must know before you quit Network Marketing"

Joe Sommese

TheNetworkBuilders.com

by: Joe Sommese
Septic Treatment Solutions - Do They Work? Tips To Be Successful Via Online Dating The Different Types Of Breast Cancer In Women Opportunities For Outsourcing In The Philippines A Global Management Mba - Here Are 6 Facts You Should Know Commitment Phobic Men – 3 Ways to Make Him Commit Importance Of Rsvp For The Wedding Pria Kataria Puri Collections Are Modern In Style And Indian In Expression by:Fashionlabel Advantages Of Philippines Outsourcing Finding Scholarships When It Is Financially Necessary Foreign Exchnage Price Action Trading Defined Creating The Cost Deals From The Wedding Ceremony Pictures A Amazing Tourist Destination Manual On Learning A Enjoyable Voyage In Mexico
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.103.202) / Processed in 0.012727 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2359, 975,