Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Is Online Forex Trading Safe For Everyone?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Is Online Forex Trading Safe For Everyone?

Is Online Forex Trading Safe For Everyone?

Answer is probably not, but I can't say! If you are going to start trading in forex

, although it looks like very easy in the beginning, but I strongly advice you not to jump on it hurriedly, especially for that person who can't devote full time online, if you are looking for intra day trading. As per my experienced is concerned, I can say Forex trading is not easy. If the Forex trading is that easy as it looks like, then wouldn't every one jump into the forex trading? Then why 90% people failed in FOREX? There are so many reasons behind the curtain. Now you may question! Who are those that come under the 10% of success traders? They are Pro. called themselves, veteran traders who have been trading experienced of 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40 years in currency trading.

Who fall under 90% failure group? They are new comers or newbies or whose individual's emotion and misconceptions are similar thinking of Forex as a get rich quick scheme, great returns in very short period, easy to make money online, without having patience, choosing a bad broker etc. After losing about $20,000 USD, in trial and error in currency trading, now I am able to make $100-$200 daily from the Forex trading. I'm using my FTS semi EA (Expert Advisor) which is created by me. This semi-robot automatically give you in time to place a trade even if you are not in front of PC/Laptop, that too without feeling greedy and emotion. I used daily this semi-Robot from Monday to Friday.

The best cool thing about working at the FOREX is: Choice of time is yours' you are the boss of your own, 24 hours a day and 5 days a week (24 x 5). Another the best thing about FOREX is, you can use a Robot or Signal to alert you in timely manner, which the robot/signal is telling you when to trade or when to take profit automatically, without any human intervention and guess work.

This piece of software is called EA (Expert Advisor) or Robot. You can apply this Robot to your Forex trading platform. Then robot generates signals on time to place a trade.When a signal is generated you do a quick check to verify if it is a valid signal and then you can either place your trade or wait for a different signal. The below is an example of a screenshot of FTS's generated signal.

This screenshot is showing a profit of pips. Here pip means movement or your profit. Here you may trade for 0.01 lot size to 10 lot size. If you trade a lot size of 0.01, suppose the trading is moving in your favour for 100 pips, and then you earn $10. If you use lot size of 10, and if the trading is moving in your favour for 100 pips, then your earning is $1000. i.e. $10x$100=$1000. The Robot is always watching the markets, you do not have to sit in front of your PC all day waiting for a signal to be generated. Just you have on your PC or laptop timely manner and wait for FTS Signal for about 15 minutes to 2 hrs a day that's all. The FOREX had existed since time immemorial and will exist so long this planet exists. www.ForexTradeStation.com

by: Ryanstar
Hot Print Usas Online Printing Service The Best Brochure Printing Online How To Make Fast Cash Online Designer Varifocal Glasses Online: Currently Available In A Better Variety Than In Your Nearby Optic Illinois Free Online Marriage Records Online Traffic Generation - How To Avoid Being A Coke Stand In The Desert Shop For Amazing Fashion Boots Online Obtain Korean Dresses From Online Stores To Flaunt A Style Stateme Buy Korean Dresses Online By Ensuring That Selection Remains Accurate What To Look For When Buying A Virtual Private Server Online How Obtaining Your Accreditation Online Can Provide You With Many Benefits Buying Carparts Online....good Idea? New York Online Search On Death Records
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.43.190) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.012363 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3106, 973,
Is Online Forex Trading Safe For Everyone? Mountain View